1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a design contest script

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by satrebor, Nov 20, 2012.

I need a design contest that has the same or similar functions to 99 designs. If you have something pm me with demo and cost.

satrebor, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  2. SadEarl

SadEarl Member

Best Answers:
    check out Contestie design contest script (http://www.contestie.com/)

SadEarl, Dec 1, 2012 IP
  3. trichardson

trichardson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    MakeContest is the most decent one out there: http://www.makecontest.com. Did not like Contestie: full of bugs and not very attractive.

trichardson, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  4. itworked

itworked Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, http://www.makecontest.com is the best. Agriya makes one but it is expensive. There are two others but on one of them you have to pay $90 to take their logo off in addition to the price of the script.

itworked, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  5. Derek213

Derek213 Peon

Best Answers:
    WARNING!!!! DO NOT BUY THE CONTESTIE SCRIPT!!! They purposely make the script not work in certain areas so you are forced to pay them more money to get a working version, but that's not until they have milked you for every penny you have. I have emailed them about the issues I'm having with the Contestie Script for weeks now with no replay back from them.

I guess that's because I called them out on this little scam after I noticed a lot of the features where commented out in the function.php file. That's when they stopped responding because they knew I knew what they were trying to do, and that was suck more money out of me. I'm not Stupid It's completely obvious!! Thank God I have development skills.

MY LAST FEW MESSAGES TO THEM

"I paid $375 for the script, and it don't work like your demo!! So am I left with a non functioning script? What happened to support?"

"It still don't work properly at all. Are you guy's willing to fix this? You should of at least said this script don't work after you install it on the website's home page, but I guess that's when your terms and conditions come in handy."

HERE IS A PORTION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT ALLOW THEM TO SCAM PEOPLE FOR MORE MONEY!!

1. OWNERSHIP
      You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of independent content providers. Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our company or its agents be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.\
    http://www.contestie.com/terms.php

I guess the as is part means how ever they see fit to give you the script even if that means in a non working condition. This is the Scam!!!

Derek213, Nov 16, 2014 IP
    mytechiestuff likes this.
  6. mytechiestuff

mytechiestuff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not use DM members to do this instead?
    That is what I am planning to do for the design and the coding of several sites. Am I wrong in this?

mytechiestuff, Dec 15, 2014 IP
  7. muhannadaljoaid

muhannadaljoaid Peon

Best Answers:
    Agriya is the worst company ever . I planned to buy fpp platform from them. i sent an email asking about a few things they replied me after few days then i replied the email but they never email me back . IF THE SALES IS BAD THAT MEANS THE SUPPORT IS SHIT

muhannadaljoaid, Jan 11, 2015 IP