1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a copywriting job. Where should I post? except Fiverr

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by b2bwriter, Oct 8, 2018.

1. gradiva

gradiva Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you mean you have the right to bully people asking question on this thread because you used to be a professional copywriter? Your input is not worth it as long as you use it as an excuse to bully people. Plus, you didn't add anything valuable to this specific thread, the solution to the question was given by someone else.
    In regard to your foolish comments about my person, you are projecting your own feelings on me. It's a rather common defence mechanism.
    And please have the courage to speak only for yourself.

gradiva, Nov 16, 2019 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You have reading comprehension issues. I never claimed that I was a copywriter, I'm not. What I am is a French speaking former advertising exec, who was educated at La Sorbonne in Paris who used to proof read English writers who needed their content sanitized and customized for our clientele.
    I learnt that the tough love approach was always the quickest way to gain the attention of our writers. "Bullying" has nothing to do with it. Attempting to elicit the truth from a writer who has no business calling himself a copywriter is not "bullying".
    I think that you are a low I.Q. person with little or no experience in the working world. You are a waste of my time and effort. Go ahead and have the last word, so that you can feel that you have won something.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 16, 2019 IP
  3. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    MTurk is nothing but slave labour in my opinion. You can probably do lots better than MTurk.

Blue Star Ent., Nov 16, 2019 IP
  4. Blue Star Ent.

Best Answers:

"Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."

Blue Star Ent., Nov 16, 2019 IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That is very true, however I do not see how it applies here.

All I can think of is that one of two things happened. You did not read the posts in the thread, OR you did read them but you failed to comprehend what you read.

mmerlinn, Nov 16, 2019 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  6. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Good quote but we do live in the real world. Copywriting forum is about the application and promotion of superior content. I found the OP's opening post insulting to the profession...not very nice.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 16, 2019 IP
  7. Blue Star Ent.

Best Answers:

That really is a nice quote. It applies everywhere. I think people should try it frequently.

Blue Star Ent., Nov 17, 2019 IP
  8. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Being nice is one thing, being honest is another. This is an internet marketing forum not a self esteem forum. The OP is a terrible writer and has no business calling himself a copywriter. That may not be nice but it is the truth.
    Clients who pay for good content do not care about being nice when they have a deadline to meet. What they care about is getting what they pay for which is good grammar, punctuation and spelling. I am amazed that anyone would defend the OP as quite honestly, my 11 year old niece can write better. I do not exaggerate when I say this.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 19, 2019 IP
  9. Blue Star Ent.

Best Answers:
    Got it.

I understood about requiring good work in return for getting paid. No problem there.

Blue Star Ent., Nov 19, 2019 IP
  10. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to take some useful hints from @Spoiltdiva on how to proof read the professional copywriters and contents writers.

KylieSweet, Nov 22, 2019 IP
  11. Rippley_Turner

Rippley_Turner Peon

Best Answers:
    Try Freelancer.com, it might take a while for you to win a project if you are not experienced yet, but you are sure to make money quickly if you build a nice portfolio and know how to sell your services.

Rippley_Turner, Nov 22, 2019 IP
  12. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Their content, grammar, spelling and punctuation ought to be spectacular and beyond reproach. If it is not then what are you paying for? There should never be any need for any editing at any time. If there is you are not dealing with a copywriter at all, you are probably dealing with a content writer who is masquerading as a copywriter, in order to receive a higher rate of pay.

I for one am able to discern the difference from the very first e-mail. The difference is akin to the difference between a pedigree cat with papers, and a one eyed alley cat with fur and teeth missing.;)

Spoiltdiva, Nov 22, 2019 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  13. Blue Star Ent.

Best Answers:
    "Constant Content" is a place that will grade articles. They will not allow articles to be sold there without a stringent test.

constant-content dot com

Blue Star Ent., Nov 22, 2019 IP
  14. gradiva

gradiva Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, but telling her "Try getting a job slinging hamburgers at McDonalds instead." is.
    And anyway is not your business to tell people if they're good or not as copywriters unless they ask for your opinion, which was not the case here. She did not ask you for a job, so it was not your business to criticise her writing.

That is bullying. Stop bullying me, please.

gradiva, Nov 23, 2019 IP
  15. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Grow up, this is a public forum where opinions are to be expected. I've been a member on DP for 8.5 years and you for only 1 week. You have a lot of nerve coming on here and telling when I ought to offer my opinion/advice and when I shouldn't. I am beginning to suspect based on your posts, that you are little more than a child.

Your naïve unworldly take on things, and your poor command of English leads me to believe that you are still in high school. You are probably somewhere between 14-16 years of age and no doubt have worked at McDonald's over the summer break, which would explain your immature outrage.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    Spoiltdiva, Nov 23, 2019 IP
  16. gradiva

gradiva Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can tell your life is boring.

gradiva, Dec 10, 2019 IP
  17. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I often wish that my life was boring and would slow down a bit. What I find boring are your pointless, unintelligent posts that appear to serve no purpose at all. Your posting history leaves me with the impression that you will never become a valuable member. I as a rule like to welcome new members, but I will pull the welcome mat in regards to you.

Spoiltdiva, Dec 11, 2019 IP
  18. Blue Star Ent.

Best Answers:
    **Grabbing the popcorn**

Blue Star Ent., Dec 20, 2019 IP
  19. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    ^^^Post has no value.

Spoiltdiva, Dec 20, 2019 IP
  20. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Popcorn has all of the value popped out of it and is therefore worthless.

mmerlinn, Dec 20, 2019 IP
    Blue Star Ent. likes this.