1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a best program for remove watermark from video clip

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by XNXX, Apr 30, 2022.

Hi, i would like you to recommend me a program that removes watermark from videos but without reconverting the video again.
    I have already tried several different programs that perfectly remove the watermark and also add a watermark, but they again reconvert the video, which makes a loss of quality. For this reason, I require a specific program that only removes watermark, and superimposes a new watermark on the video, but without converting it again. For example, BoilSoft Video Splitter / BoilSoft Video Joiner simply cuts part of the video, or merges several separate parts into one whole video clip, but does so without re-converting. I hope someone recommends a watermark removal / overlay program, but does so without re-converting. Thanks in advance!

XNXX, Apr 30, 2022 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I question the legality of you removing the watermarks. Are these videos YOUR videos or are you stealing them from someone else?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
    mmerlinn, Apr 30, 2022 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. XNXX

XNXX Active Member

Best Answers:
    I forgot to emphasize that the videos are my property, and I have to clear the watermark because we will replace the old logo with a new one.

XNXX, Apr 30, 2022 IP
  4. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    In that case the easiest way is to dig up your original copy of the video which has no watermark, then add one.

mmerlinn, Apr 30, 2022 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well the problem its that majority of softwares ask you to render the videos again and you loose time etc

Spartan14, May 1, 2022 IP
  6. XNXX

XNXX Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is exactly the problem that as soon as I shoted the videos with my iOS camera, I immediately downloaded them to my computer, and printed a watermark... Maybe it's my mistake that I had to save the first videos on a separate external memory device (HDD / FLASH) without watermark.

XNXX, May 1, 2022 IP
  7. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    Well, you do have a problem then.

1) If the watermark replaced the original code, then there is no way you can change it without losing quality UNLESS you have an original copy.

2) If the watermark was applied using a non-reversible algorithm, the exact same thing applies.

3) If the watermark was applied using a reversible algorithm, you must have the reversing algorithm. In this case you should not lose any quality.

Bottom line is that one should always keep a copy of the original video just in case needs like these arise.

Last edited: May 1, 2022
    mmerlinn, May 1, 2022 IP