1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need a basic design mockup

Discussion in 'Design' started by buddhalabs, Feb 25, 2014.

I am debating between two Wordpress templates for a new site. My deciding factor is how a particular image will look on either of these templates. I need someone to do a jpeg mockup of both templates using the image I have in mind along with buttons and some text.

The first template I need main image changed on is: http://landingpages.gweb.io/rocket/

2nd one is: http://themeforest.net/item/acevision-one-page-html-template/full_screen_preview/6446234

I need main image on homepage to be replaced with another image.

The mockup should have the image I have in mind stretch across horizontally as to look like its going the full horizontal length of screen. The mock up will have some text and one button (call to action)

Please quote me your best price to make these basic mockups. Nothing fancy. Just replacing images.

buddhalabs, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  2. tabishshaikh

tabishshaikh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The first one wouldn't be suitable if you're intending it to be a jpgs mostly website.

tabishshaikh, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  3. buddhalabs

buddhalabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just want a mockup in jpeg format just for me to determine which template I will use to build out my site. This project is purely for making mockups (in jpeg format) to help me make a decision regarding the template I will use.

4. tabishshaikh

tabishshaikh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You should see this one too:

http://themeforest.net/item/right-now-wp-full-video-image-with-audio/1575990?WT.ac=solid_search_item&WT.seg_1=solid_search_item&WT.z_author=RenkliBeyaz

This was with the purpose of show casing images. It's more for a photographer to display their work.

5. buddhalabs

buddhalabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Huh? Who said I am a photographer? I am not showcasing any work. Read the original post carefully.

6. tabishshaikh

tabishshaikh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I did not intended to be disrespectful. :)

As you asked in the first post that your deciding factor would be the how images are displayed in the template. I thought you may have something to do with photography. Hence I suggested, if it offended you then I'm sorry.

About both of the templates, I hope you already know that both of them are responsive html templates not wordpress.

Having said that, I would apologize once again if you feel that I've offended you in any way.

I was trying to get you a better buck out of your money.

Have a nice day!

7. buddhalabs

buddhalabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I am aware they are responsive templates, but I will have them converted to WP theme in another project. I want the one main image on the template replaced with another large image