1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need 20 articles in 24 hours

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ilovee, Jul 1, 2010.

Hello!

I need 20 articles in 24 hours. Good english and 10 dollars for EACH article. So $200 for the job.

300-500 word each.

I will give you the titles via PM.

Waiting for pms asap.

I received lots of pms, but none of them qualify. Guys, if your english from pm is not good enough and it sucks, how can I trust to pay you $10 per article?

I want perfect english in pms, I want 2 ex-client (of yours) email addresses to email them and check feedback about you. I don't want pre-made feedback, but I need to asks your clients about you to make sure everything it's ok and you are reliable. I need to make sure your ex-clients are happy about it. I don't care about iTraders and stuff like that.

I got lots of work, hundreds or thousands of articles, and I need the best!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
    ilovee, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  2. msdebra

msdebra Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good day!

Here are two comments from clients I have worked with through this forum and their contact names.

Good quality articles, thank you! Buyer dowser
    Fantastic person to work with. Top quality work! Highly recommended. Buyer hhaus

I am currently writing articles for textbroker.com. Out of 200 articles written I have never had any of them rejected by clients.
    I am prepared to deliver 20 articles to you within 24 hours.

Debra McDougal

msdebra, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  3. vanneto

vanneto Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello ilovee,

are you still looking for a writer for those 20 articles? I believe my English is good enough. Well, I don't actually believe that, I know it. I can give you my profile on EZineArticles so you can see my past work. I have been speaking and writing in English for about 15 years now... I do believe I write better English than most Americans, but thats probably because I put some effort in it. But enough about me...

If you are interested please don't hesitate to reply to this PM. I am looking forward to it.

Thank You,
    Michael

vanneto, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  4. shwetapadm

shwetapadm Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am interested in writing the articles for u. I have been speaking & writing in English from last 10-12 years. Since I am a beginner I dont have any ex-clients for your reference.
    Thanks & Regards

Shweta

shwetapadm, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  5. qwertykris

qwertykris Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The whole point of the itrader feedback is for future clients to judge the quality of service he or she can expect from a writer. So how can you expect our busy clients to talk about us in the middle of their schedule?

Also, you have zero itrader so why do you expect us writers to trust a newbie content buyer? I am interested in your offer, but I cannot reveal my clients' email address to a newbie buyer like you. I think you too would get offended if I revealed your email ID to some stranger wouldn't you?

So please accept the itrader and the legitimate samples we provide. For example, I have a newspaper article in a very respected national newspaper. I could PM the link to its online archive if you are interested. Do let me know.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
    qwertykris, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  6. ilovee

ilovee Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I already have people I selected for this job.

ilovee, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  7. samwai

samwai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can get article written within your budget....

samwai, Jul 1, 2010 IP