1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Buying I need 2 tech articles per day

Discussion in 'Services' started by softech02, Aug 23, 2014.

I am looking for someone from india who can provide me two articles of 500 words each per day on technology.

I am budgeted to pay INR 3000 per month for the same. I can make weekly payment if needed.

Refrain from posting dumb views about payment or anything else. Simply pass this thread in case you don't find it interesting.

Thanks
    Sam

softech02, Aug 23, 2014 IP
  2. Madhusudan dixit

Madhusudan dixit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please add me on skype dixitmadhusudan

Madhusudan dixit, Aug 24, 2014 IP
  3. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just a quick and rough calculation.
    You need 2 articles each of 500 words per day. So in a month, you need close to 60 articles.
    Your budget for a month is 3000 INR. Assuming a conversion rate of 1 US $ = 60 INR, that is 50 US dollars for a month.
    So $50.00 for 60 articles, each article of 500 words. That comes out to $0.84 for one article.
    In short, that's 84 cents (approx.) for 500 words or 17 cents (approx.) for 100 words.

Wish you ALL THE BEST for getting a 'writer' at this rate.
    What exactly do you mean by 'dumb views'? Is pointing out how ridiculously low this rate is dumb in your view?

EDIT: Just Googled the going conversion rate. 1 US Dollar equals 60.42 Indian Rupees. So the calculation above almost applies.

Content Maestro, Aug 24, 2014 IP
    Holyhero likes this.
  4. softech02

softech02 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    FYI - I have found 2 people to do this job.
    Mod- please close this thread for further replies.

There is still lots people who are willing to build their portfolio and ready to this job for said price. Your calculation is absolutely correct mate and I am glad to see that you are awesome at Maths.

I worked for free to build my portfolio when I started to work online because when it comes to online work, its the testimonials and your portfolio that help you gain client's trust and get you some work.

This job was obviously not for your kind of people who are already established and whose rates are way much higher. Good luck.

Sam

softech02, Aug 25, 2014 IP