1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Make Fake Cb Bank Statements, Want One ??

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Sep 27, 2007.

1. rhys_davies

rhys_davies Banned

Best Answers:
    John, That is people that didnt signup under a affiliate link and just went straight to his page, from say search engine's

rhys_davies, Nov 3, 2007 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is correct :)

How much did I pay? Luckily I've been doing this stuff for 11 years, own a hosting company, specialize in media design, so it should have cost 10K easy for the network/product dev and promo per site however it's all in my resource pool :) That's why I'm inviting you all to the product slate - many other top quality products are launching soon, and while I can't say much yet everyone here is very excited, please come on board if you're serious about your affiliate marketing-first sig.

Thanks Rhys - you should also visit Rhys' sigs if you are into PLR - best club out there right now!

NC.

NCMedia, Nov 3, 2007 IP
  3. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

www.infoebookstore.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    I am very interested in this because of the very professional marketing material you offer.

My main concern is that the likely age of those looking for this product is 15-18 in the USA. What age can you have a credit card?

I am UK based and not too familiar with the driving test process or credit rules.

finally, I am looking at a URL that I like for this. I have found a .NET one which is pretty good. What do people think about .NET sites v .COM sites?

Thanks Jim

4. chixco

chixco Active Member

Best Answers:
    Question: in the UK, and some other countries, people drive on the left side of the road. have you had any sales in such countries. how difficult would it be to promote your product in such countries?

chixco, Nov 10, 2007 IP
  5. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Even though you drive on other side of the road, most of the tactics and tasks are still somewhat the same. I will admit that we've only had 2 sales so far from the U.K., however no refunds. This is not a lot of data but if you can convince your traffic that same principles of driving/riding apply then you should have no problem promoting it anywhere :)

Cheers, **The product is actually moving very well conversion wise - and as a tip to DP'ers, the first landing page with no video converts best (odd but stats don't lie), and those giving an avg of 100 hops a day are converting best in the morning, mid afternoon, and late evening. Though the product is aimed at 15-20 year olds, most transactions are from parents, might be wise to try a campaign or two at parenting/family type sites: NoOne is really taking advantage of the fact that this is for motorcycles too, and the search volume gap is there just waiting to be monetized as well - those promoting this please try to aim a campaign at motorcycles you will see more results.

Best of luck with biz today,
    NC.

NCMedia, Nov 10, 2007 IP
  6. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

Best Answers:
    I don't plan to market this to the UK as I think the differences are a lot more than driving on the different side of the road.

cheers Jim

7. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

Best Answers:
    Sorry to go on, but I have been going back over your landing pages and sales page and can't help but think it is too wordy for regular 15-20 year olds. Have you done any market testing with kids? As I said before I am very keen to work with this product, but not being a 15-20 year old and not being in the US, I am nervous.

Thanks Jim

8. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    No problem, and i appreciate you voicing your concerns, so I can address them and perhaps help other skeptics as well. The beauty of the internet is that you can market anywhere from anywhere ;) While I personally wouldn't market this in the UK either, it is possible. Regarding the sales material, we've tested 4 sales pages so far, and this one converts best. You must remember that our product is 2 fold - 1. We target kids who need their license (neeeed not want, need), and like 90% of the purchases in that age-bracket, they are initiated by kids interest, and 2. followed up with asking their parents to buy it. Not sure how you are planning to promote however if you're nervous - simply start with a small campaign to prove that it does in fact convert - I'll even help you. When you do, you can then pull out all your guns :) If you can throw a few hundred targeted hops at a domain name with that first landing page on it, you are bound to make sales.

Please ask questions, ask for help/guidance, it's in my best interest to keep you converting as you're making me money too so I will coach and train you to the best of my abilities to convert quickly and often.

All my best, PM me if you'd like, and you can also mingle with others that are promoting this product to get tips at http://forums.nichechoppers.com

Norb.

NCMedia, Nov 10, 2007 IP