1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Make Fake Cb Bank Statements, Want One ??

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Sep 27, 2007.

1. web_dev

web_dev Peon

Best Answers:
    has any one made a sale yet? I've been at it all day today. I've had 90+ clicks so far but no sale. i'm still testing my campaigns thou.

Please post your progress.

web_dev, Sep 29, 2007 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello all.

First, congrats!! Some of you are really impressing me! One of you converted on your 7th hop, another on 32 and another in their 80's. Not sure if you're on this board, however if you are please PM me I'd like to give you some more pointers to maximize your efforts and offer a bonus commission to the first person who can make xx sales.

Some of you are going all out with ppc, and I'm seeing many hops but no sales. I will try to help you individually but here are some ppc tips to better your campaigns and to save you some money.

1. Don't add 50+ keywords/phrases, instead = Use your keyword tools, if you're doing adwords, USE their tool to find all your keys. Now go over them and ONLY keep the top 8-10 best (those that look like real buyers would click, forget the rest for now). Tight keywords grouped together, meaning all the keys that start with 'g2' should be under eachother together. Using 3-5 word combos with long tails will work best for the cheapest cost per click. If you do a search volume vs advertisor competition you will find goldmine cheap phrases to work with.

2. Do NOT put 'free' anywhere in your ad or in your keywords, you will not target real buyers, and those just lurking for free info will click your ad a lot, wasting your clicks.

3. Put The Price - If someone sees a price, only those interested in potentially spending are going to click it, the rest won't-saving your ad spend.

4. I'm actually utilizing the content network with 2 campaigns, no search network. Even though my CTR is .23, I have spent less than $14 on clicks that are .08 to .11 cents, and made 3 sales so far with content network only.

5. Split test EVERY campaign, if you are targeting different coutries, split test each country. You should always have at least 2 ads fighting eachother, and always tweak them, always - at least until you find what converts best. Once you do that, start another campaign and duplicate profitable efforts - potentially start other ppc avenues. The general sequence is to test/tweak/eliminate/duplicate, this formula is what I follow and once I'm duplicating my main campaign is automated and I focus on my new ones.

Any other questions please feel free to ask. I will also be making templates for print flyers so you can just add your .com, and photocopy them at .02cent a copy. Flyering highschools, leaving stacks near highschools, dealerships etc. could prove to be very profitable and you're not competing for clicks. Remember even though the product is online, the test and use for this product is offline, so seeing a flyer/small print ad/radio ad etc. somewhere offline may generate more interest than searching or content ads.

I am curious to see how your landing pages are going to pop up in the SE's. Those that are using landing pages. I STRONGLY recommend changing up the meta tags, title and some text on the page so it's different than other affiliates landing pages and different than the main site. You will get your own rankings in se's and not have to worry about dupe content or pages.

Thanks again everyone, even though it's only day three, conversions are great so far and I will release some stats/data in the upcoming weeks, all in all - we have a winner here :)

Enjoy your relaxing Sunday!
    Norb.

NCMedia, Sep 30, 2007 IP
  3. web_dev

web_dev Peon

Best Answers:
    Just reporting my progress.

I made two sales thus far. Very satisfied. NCMedia is really helpful. He helped me through out this time.

It took me two days of full work (entire weekend) to experiment with my campaigns before i made my first sale today on Monday. NCMedia gave me pointers on how to prefect my campaigns.

Things i learned and tips to note:
    1. Please remember that to have patience
    2. Track your hop links using tids to see which ones are making sales.
    3. Keep tweaking your campings. Create ad-groups with similar set of related keywords to track your clicks and impressions. This will give you idea of which keywords are getting more clicks.

web_dev

web_dev, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  4. sandipk81

sandipk81 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good catchy product.

But can u please share any result?

sandipk81, Oct 1, 2007 IP
  5. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Hey gang: Another update for you - MORE INCENTIVES :)

1. We've lowered the price of the product by a few bucks HOWEVER we've also raised the commission from 55% to 65% so you're now also making a few more bucks :) (around $22). The result is= Customer is happier, you make more per sale :)

2. There are now more landing pages and some offline print templates to utilize. We've touched up the site a bit regarding the pitch and flow of the sale to improve conversions.

3. I've helped some of you personally by hosting your pages for free, watermarking videos, guiding you where I can etc. - those that sent a few hops and didn't convert and left - please feel free to utilize my knowledge, ask questions, work with me and I'll convert you (literally).

4. So far market reaction has been great, affiliate response has also been great and having met some of you now-it is a pleasure to be working together. I've posted quite a bit of info regarding traffic tips/ppc'ing etc. on the affiliate resource page - please have a read if you haven't yet, and utilize the info/resources.

As a bonus - Any vendor knows the significance of having a great affiliate team, I will be rewarding top affiliates with great bonuses and everyone that reaches 100 sales either in a day, month or a year will also get a one time bonus.

**Just as you are all doing your best to promote products, vendors also have a responsibility to make sure we're up to par for you. If you have suggestions on how to improve the pages/sales pitch etc. please don't be shy. At the end of the day we want this to be the most powerful sales material it can possibly be for both of us.

Thank you and best of luck with biz today!
    Norb.

NCMedia, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  6. LaCabra

LaCabra Goats R Us

Best Answers:
    NCmedia .. have to say that you have a great looking product! I've also taken a look at your affiliate support material and it is very very comprehensive. Good luck with the product!

LaCabra, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  7. vinogradov

vinogradov Active Member

Best Answers:
    no one wants to hear your spammed products

vinogradov, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  8. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Thanks Vin - appreciate the negativity?

I've just been instructed to go even further with the incentives. As a product launches it will reposition itself until it is maximized in both sales volume and revenue so: We've gone one step further with the payouts and incentives to both affiliates and consumers.

Team: We're now offering a 75% payout on $27. We're noticing that while sales are good, we want to make sure both the customer is more than satisfied with the price, and that you convert more hops!

Please update your ads to reflect the price point, you WILL convert even more sales at this price, and even though the internal team here takes a hit by discounting the product by $10-$12 and raising commission to 75%, we want to see more affiliates closing more leads as this launch shapes its final destination/positioning in the market.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you guys, I do think you'll see greater value in promoting this product at the new price point and payout structure, and promise we will not be touching the price anymore :)

Thank you all again, don't forget - update your ads if you have a price point on them.

Make it a great day! **LaCabra-thank you for the kind words :) I wish you success in turn as well.
    Norb.

NCMedia, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  9. bjgolf

bjgolf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, looks amazing!

I agree with others, it has some amazing graphics for being a ClickBank product!!!

bjgolf, Oct 5, 2007 IP
  10. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone, a quick update on the progress and success of the GRTP product:

1. We're climbing the CB trends charts and marketplace charts very naturally and extremely well, right now it's sitting at #9 on the top 100!!
    http://www.cbtrends.com/popular-clickbank-products-1.php

2. Affiliate section: Just added 4 new articles fresh for you to get out there, and more videos are coming to watermark. **I've made and included a video from another product I'm launching which fully explains landers and how to use them/why they are important etc. please watch it.

2. Here is a screen shot of hops from this morning:
    [​IMG]

3. Watching almost 100 of you now, with some coming and going, and analyzing your campaigns I can confidently give you these observations of proven success:
    a) LANDING PAGES! Those that just PPC'd directly have been getting much less sales, the best affiliates alter the lander with their own touch & convert fast. Those that are taking the time to make myspace/squid/etc. promos seem to be getting very few clicks but very high conversions, keep it up, once you get volume you'll be laughing :)
    b) The best places to monetize (most sales so far) for this seem to be:
    NYC, NJ, MN, WA, TX, GA & in Canada - Toronto & surrounding, Ottawa, Windsor, or for province - Ontario, BC, Alberta.
    c) Time slots are rather sparatic, the most common timeslots of buyers are bright and early, then evening with the odd rush mid afternoon.

4. I may be potentially in the market for an affiliate manager with this downstream as we focus on new products. Those that do a great job with sales and understand the tactics that work best will be front of the line. This will be a paid part-full time position.

Thank you again to all that are participating in the GRTP product, I look forward to meeting new affiliates and continuing to help those that ask :)

The Product: http://www.getreadytopass.com
    Your aff link: http://YourID.ncmedia2.hop.clickbank.net

Landers: TONS of marketing weapons here

Best of luck with biz today!

NCMedia, Oct 18, 2007 IP
  11. lugaw

lugaw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am new here. teach me how..

lugaw, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  12. bigmeep

bigmeep Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll try it. Bought a domain and will throw a site out there w/some bum marketing and see if it makes any sales from organic traffic. Maybe I'll try some content network site targeting.

The support materials are fantastic! Wish more publishers did this...

bigmeep, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  13. bigmeep

bigmeep Peon

Best Answers:
    Couple of questions...

- Do you have any stats on conversion rates among the different pre-made landing page choices?
    - More articles coming soon?
    - Can we reformat and use the articles as we please to promote this?
    - Do you have any related or follow-on products being released in the future?

Also, do you have any buyer demographic information as far as whether the kids themselves are buying this or are the buyers concerned parents?

bigmeep, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  14. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Great questions Bigmeep.

1. You can do whatever you like with the articles, reformat away! More articles will be available soon, hopefully by the next update.

2. Not enough data just yet (20 days or so) to determine which lander works best, and affiliates are finally starting to find this so for now I'd recommend either using two, or whichever one your knowledge base tells you will work best. If you have the time, alter/add/edit/improve it to maximize its use vs. other aff's use.

3. Our demographic is 15-20 year olds, who rely on their parents credit cards (90%). The campaigns have been targeted to both kids and parents, however I'm sure campaigning your own message or targeting 'family/parent' type sites could work too.

4. I do have more products inline and coming, however they are not related to this specific market.

5. Thank you for the praise :) All my products usually have a very detailed aff section with lot's of weapons.

Cheers! Anymore questions feel free to ask.
    NC.

NCMedia, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  15. motex

motex Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone have any tricks tips on getting more cc customers to put in those numbers? I have a few sales over 200 and still havent met the stupid 5 credit card requirement. I need that money to reinvest.

**NCMedia, some of your image links are down for some reason, could you fix them soon? Really makes the page.

motex, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  16. Slippy

Slippy Guest

Best Answers:
    The title of this post made me want to come in here to flame ya. But I checked out ur product and it looks legit. Just had to say you got me with the title! lol

Slippy, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  17. KrazyPRican

KrazyPRican Active Member

Best Answers:
    just signed up. bought domain and put landing page on there. now would this be ok or not since i am noob to do but can i copy your layout and have it go directly to checkout instead of going to your page. or at least having the landing page u provided me those links bring you to checkout? i don't know. very new to this. thankx. looks like a very good product so i couldn't pass up oppurtinty to try to out. pm if need be. thankx

KrazyPRican, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  18. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Heya, just did a full checkup, nothing seems to be down? Care to point out specifics?

Slippy: :) That's what advertising is all about, effective?

Going Direct: While I don't practice this, apparently it IS possible to go straight to checkout/payment page. Usually this would concern me as you should show the customer the refund policy, disclaimer etc. however after being here for a while and observing others, I'm going to turn my cheek to it for now. If you can close more leads than the main site, in your own way (legit), then no-I do not have a problem if you go direct: I would simply ask to show me the page/site first please :)

Thank you, and make it a great day.
    NC.

NCMedia, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  19. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to say that I've now started a site and forum to help those promoting this product and my others to convert more. Also to help newbs pop their first conversion and coach them to become superaffiliates in time.

All of my products to date have been accepted well in this marketplace, as well as by you affiliates. A heartfelt thank you to all that are riding these cycles with me, and please join me in my venture at NicheChoppers if you're not sure what this is about yet - I will also be launching 2 new products soon, and would really like to get in touch with those that are already converting well to double your return. You guys have no idea what's in store next for the product/service slate, all I can promise is that my network is going explode and I hope you are there with me as it does!

Make it a great day and best of luck with biz.

Thanks again - Chop Chop.
    Norb

NCMedia, Nov 2, 2007 IP
  20. john_80

john_80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    in your stats there is a 0 hops and 3 sales ? :p that's strange nice..

very good site.. GL with it :) how much money u spent on creating this site?

john_80, Nov 3, 2007 IP