1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I make $50,000/mo myspace marketing. Want your help!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by lsample20, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey guys...letting you know that I filmed my "why am I doing this" video. I think you'll be amused by my answers to your skeptical questions. Look for the upload tomorrow.

Kidblogger...to my knowledge I didn't remove your link at all. I'm not sure I remember where I got it, but I could probably hunt it down for you. I know that I didn't download it from your site. Anyway, shoot me over a PM and I'll make sure that you get your link and credit!

I am looking to possibly have it re-done a little bit. Would you be interested in fixing the mess I have created? lol

lsample20, Jun 15, 2007 IP
    sundaybrew likes this.
  2. kidblogger

kidblogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pmed you and Thanks!

kidblogger, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  3. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    Posted the "why am I giving away my secrets" videos up on my blog a few days ago. Go check them out. Maybe it will help some of you understand a little better what I a up to.

lsample20, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  4. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

I haven't seen any "secrets" yet..............:)

sundaybrew, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Any chance of getting that info in written form? Videos drive me batty. Maybe if I had to ride a subway and I could watch them while I commute but I get twitchy sitting at my desk passively!

sarahk, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  6. ChrisMono

ChrisMono Active Member

Best Answers:

that would just lead to his content being literally copied and pasted onto hundreds of websites..

ChrisMono, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  7. kthor

kthor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    excuse me..people make $50k a month telling people they made $50k a month without actually making $50k a month..with all the people I know who made a lot of money and those that are still making money, they dont sell those info for cheap .. I have a friend who teaches rich people how to make money on wall street by charging $75k for a three day personal training not including travel times and other expenses.

kthor, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  8. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    I guess you missed my videos on why I'm selling my "secrets"?

lsample20, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  9. gauravjain26

gauravjain26 Peon

Best Answers:
    if i could make that much per month i wont have asked for your help at all

anyways have a nice day ahead
    gaurav

gauravjain26, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  10. chuckd1356

chuckd1356 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Spam. Fraud? Just another make 50k in 5 minutes scheme that never works.

Come on man!

*thinks*I've seen 50k of these around and none work... Link bait?*/thinks*

chuckd1356, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  11. blueboxer

blueboxer Active Member

Best Answers:
    lsmaple I think your DP Marketing Stratergy has flopped. I advised you earlier that you need to start right into selling your product while you have everyone's attention.

Its been almost a month since you started this thing, and there are still no items for sell. I know your emails are not getting read as much, and the traffic has died down on your site.

If your too busy now to commit to all your attention to MSM how are you going to offer support later when the people need your assistance spamming MySpace.

Good Luck

blueboxer, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  12. Hamsap

Hamsap Banned

Best Answers:
    I am willing to give Luke Sample a chance, registered on your site and looking forward to more videos.

Hamsap, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  13. DannyBly

DannyBly Peon

Best Answers:
    I created myspace pages for my sites, and just added relevant people as 'friends' - while the myspaces pages for my sites are pr2 they do not generate a great deal of traffic for my sites - still a fan of social networking though : )

DannyBly, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  14. stickysnail

stickysnail Active Member

Best Answers:
    I still don't understand why you want to make a video about this if your doing so well on your own. Can't you just explain step by step what your doing here. That should be enough.

stickysnail, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  15. stickysnail

stickysnail Active Member

Best Answers:
    My gosh I can't believe I watched this worthless video on spacemillions.com, I love how a cheap digital camera was used as mentioned to get the video up quick. If you are making so much money why didn't you drive your new corvette to bestbuy and buy a nice digital video camera? What a crock of crap!!

stickysnail, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  16. Acecool

Acecool Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone else notice the greenscreen?

Acecool, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  17. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey there digital point, non-video watchers!!!!!

lol

I love egging you guys on.

Anyway, I guess you missed the videos where I showed my canon xls super camera and hired a professional videographer to come in and set me up. It was because of ignorant people such as yourself that can't concentrate on content that I did the new video station.

You probably watch oprah and like it.

Lot of good that did I guess. lol. I have decided not to continue to market here on DP. Most here won't have the money to purchase the course and the ones that do...have already made their decision as to if they will be a part of my project.

Once again......I HAVE VIDEOS EXPLAINING WHY I AM DOING THIS.

If you're not going to take the time to watch the videos and educate yourself, then you are really wasting a lot of people's time that DO watch them, because your posts simply make no sense.

I was actually hoping to login today to some intelligent questions. So much for that eh?

Blueboxer....my DP strategy worked perfectly. I got the JV I was looking for...the rest is just fun or icing on the cake.

lsample20, Jul 2, 2007 IP
  18. blueboxer

blueboxer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like your taking this stuff to heart.

I'm sure you got all the icing you want for your cake. To bad the cake is spoiled, and the few people who did show up to your bake sale will probably prefer to buy $150 girl scout cookies than your Myspace Upside Down Cake.

Before your posts were offering answers to people who offered critism, now your just making a fool out of yourself.

I thought you and Martha Stewart only shared the common trait that you both were invovled in illlegal, unethical activities.

Seems like you both like to bring BS to the table as well.

blueboxer, Jul 2, 2007 IP
  19. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    Actually...quite the opposite.

When people had valid questions that made sense after watching the videos, I had no problem taking the time to answer them.

When the questions are not "questions" anymore and more like ignorant attacks from people who obviously haven't watched the videos, it does not provide much reason for me to answer with a response other than...."uh, maybe you should watch the videos".

A person who hasn't watched the videos and provides ridiculous comments that have been addressed in the videos, then that my friend is the person who is making a fool of themselves.

There are only a handful of spots that are not spoken for now, as it will be very limited #'s, so there is no need any longer for me to convince a person like this to learn more about what I'm offering.

lsample20, Jul 2, 2007 IP
  20. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can't believe it.

Anyone who's making $50,000+ a month wouldn't be going out of the way buying all of this to make a video.

They would be going out of their way to spend $50,000 a month.

Heck, my house is worth about $5,000 more than that.

Laceygirl, Jul 2, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.