1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I make $50,000/mo myspace marketing. Want your help!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by lsample20, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cycloneuk

cycloneuk Guest

Best Answers:
    Many people make more than 50k+ a month so its certainly an achievable income if your clever and know what your doing and also a little bit of luck helps. I have no idea if thats achievable with myspace since i never use myspace and there are plenty of other ways to do it. I myself have made big big money in the gambling industry and one thing i didnt do is go bragging about it 1 thats not me and 2 i have better things to do with my time.

This thread should have died by now tbh and i think there are a lot of gullible people reading it, if you seriously made 50k would you show everyone else how to do it to? i certainly never have and never will and no one i know who makes big money will either.

I look forward to seeing how many people buy into this because those are the people that will fail time and time again and never succeed.

cycloneuk, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  2. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You mentioned something on your video about making a lot of your money from MS marketing for 2 years and then as I continue reading the thread after pausing your video I read where someone mentioned something about you being sued so I click the link just to read on that CNN site someone posted I read this statement:

"The Wall Street Journal reported that Brandon Drury and Luke Sample, who are accused of promoting film piracy in a suit brought by major film studios, got significant support from Google between 2003 and 2005."

2003 to 2005 is what ... I don't know 2 years! Coincidence?

And I continue reading what that had to say on that site and read this:

"The Journal reports that Google, attracted by the heavy traffic the sites were generating, assigned account representatives who suggested keywords they could bid on, including "bootleg movie download," "pirated," and "download harry potter movie."

And I recalled viewing on the thread some photos of which one of them you said was an ex Google employee. Was Simon one of those account representatives mentioned in that article? And well I see you said 'ex' employee so guess they fired him? Or is he telling everyone he quit or retired? And if so, maybe Google was nice enough to give him that option. Who knows but...

Coincidence?

I can go on with the coincidences, but if you're making that kind of money then great for you. Especially if it's 100% LEGAL!!! If you aren't then oh well. But you sure are doing a whack job trying to prove you when your credibility in how you do business is shot to hell. I mean who wants to do business with someone who promotes piracy (something that is WELL KNOWN as being illegal) unless they themselves like dirty money. If you'd do that, then what else would you do just to make some money. Money isn't worth running alongside someone like that I don't care how much you make. I might as well be a drug dealer! Or better yet just go around scamming people on forums. Because no matter how you look at it, it's all an illegal way of doing business to generate cash. Who knows what you're doing to generate it now. Seriously. You can make vids and whatever else to make it look like you're doing something when you really aren't. I mean get real! You know that! And since you so wonderfully brought it up, how do we know you in fact did NOT pay someone to help you set this "scam" up (if it were a scam -- get my point). I mean why should anyone believe you? Seriously, when you ran a site that promoted something you d$@! know is illegal? And as far as your equipment goes, you can rent things. So showing these material things doesn't prove anything. Even showing the money won't prove it either. So my advice, don't waste your time attempting to prove you make x amount of dollars each month because there will always be a way for someone to say "yea right I can make create a statement, I can edit videos to make them look like I'm there, I can find photos of houses and cars, i can make a video of one of house of a buddy of mine that I know who does have a big house and whatever, or pay someone to use theirs who is need desperate need of cash..." Get my point? So give it a rest already. It's a battle you should have never started. So sad to say that with your history you make everyone in those photos look like their just as shady as you are and could very well be part of one big scam and they're waiting to get their cut. You'd be surprised what all scammers will do to get a big cut in the end. You see all the time on talk shows scammers spending thousands on a scam in order to get that one BIG cut. So why would you be any different?!

My conclusion of this entire thread is, you probably are making that much money every month on the internet. I wouldn't be surprised because I personally know someone who makes ten-thousands of dollars monthly in profit just by marketing via PPC. And I suppose it's possible to make on MS since anything is possible. I mean I've never used MS for marketing like someone said on this thread. So can't say you don't. But I wouldn't run it passed you that you aren't doing it through some illegal means either considering your history. Hey you created that history for yourself to follow you. And sure people change but there are just too many coincidences going on in this thread about you and those you're connected with that are negative which draws me to my final statement:

This thread stinks like poopoo. It's foul all over the place.

However nice graphics, instantly made me think of that Don Lapre dude. lol. All the best to you.

CU_Designs, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  3. ProfessionalSpammer

ProfessionalSpammer Peon

Best Answers:
    Long time reader of this forum... First time responding.

Some of you guys, will never suceed. You're too busy trying to prove others are not suceeding.

I've been in ... what I like to call Agressive Marketing for over 5 years (some less informed people refer to it as Spam). I have not worked for anyone else in this time and will never have to again.

I have been sued over and over and over again.... and now currently being sued by a well known company who makes a pda that is more addictive that crack.... (Sorry.. this last lawsuit makes me not even feel like typing who they are... but you get the joke). I'm LLC, so... I always bounce back with no personal loss to myself.

Making money legally.... all fine and good. I use to do it also. 9 to 5... 40 hours a week and 10 vacation days a year... or was it 7?

Making money by bending the fine law between what is legal and what isn't ... is more profitable... and easy.

I make my sole living off of cybersquatting, spamming and trademark infringement. Cease and Desist letter are my life... and I treat them like the toilet paper they should be written on. Now.. I know you guys frown on this... but I admit, can prove it (don't bother baiting me with pictures of me and check stubs or stupid video request... personally I would have never showed a video of an empty house..lol).

I have nothing to promote (promoting your site on a site where everyone is trying to make money promoting their site.... is worthless. How many people have bought his tutorial?).. and won't tell you my real name or any of my URL's.... that's pointless.

I simply came on to say... i admire what he's done. Selling pirated movies is big business and still pays nicely..... as shown here (listed by popularity):

(Well.. check clickbank's marketplace.. seems i cant post the link)

Seeing his list of domains... it's easy to understand that this is where the money comes from.... (I'm not as hip... or vain... but I'm sure I could get to the playboy mansion as well).

Think... Shoemoney (who happens to be a personal friend of mine)... you think he became a millionaire by actually submitting royalties to the artist for his nextpimp site.... LOL (I think some of you guys actually believe thats the right thing to do). It also doesn't hurt that some of you will pay Shoemoney for information.... that he didn't pay for. (A little dig to my friend.. but you know its true!)

RichJerk... oh how you hate RichJerk... as you type on this forum from your cubicles....

Keep making money Luke... the rest of these guys just want to be able to count it for you.

As for me... I'm going to keep spamming... (not emails or forums... I prefer text messages directly to phones.. very big in Europe).. I will keep offering DVD downloads, PSP hacks, MP3's, Customized Ringtones.... yes.. even for the Iphone... and everything and anything... while I travel the world (not showing my passport or plane tickets as proof... but if you guys do get the chance the Amalfi Coast off of southern Italy is amazing!!!! And no island parties like Ibiza.. which i never heard of before but love to visit.)

You guys remind me of the 17 year old kid who hacks the iphone to be used on Tmobile, then sells it for a car, a job, and ipods. Grow up. Lots of money to be made.

Ok.. enough ranting. Guess it was a slow morning...

Luke, don't bother advertising in these forums... it's great to get them excited, but I am taking a guess here... I bet your main stream of income will never come from any sites forum members.... the money is in the suckers who use Google. Sorry, I meant potential clients.

Oh... Maybe this is proof. As proof of my sucess, I am writing this post completely naked in my house in the middle of the day...

Take care, back to reading quietly... won't be long now before I'm full of sh*t and a liar response come. I'll smile while reading them.

Remember.... the money is in NOT always doing what is right.

ProfessionalSpammer, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  4. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

You can make money spamming or scamming
    You can make money with integrity

Some of the richest people in the world do it honestly -- Bill Gates? [yeah yeah i kno microsoft wasn't completely his idea. blah blah blah]
    Some do it by backstabbing -- anybody in the oil industry...lol.

Remember...Success isn't measured by how much money you make.
    I'd consider myself more successful if I made a million dollars with my honest methods now, than if I made billions of dollars by scamming, spamming & ripping people off.

Probably because money doesn't give me happiness.
    Money tends to find a way to your heart if you do it that way.

I don't think i'll be contradicting myself when I say you must take advantage of suckers. I don't think any business has succeeded without suckers.

But damn, you can make money without lying to the sucker. lol.

oh & as for your offering Psp Hacks, Dvd downloads, & stuff.
    I offer that too. Without spamming however.
    I just set everything up, sit back, and let them buy. no spam involved.
    It's good living ya know? :]

I've made money spamming - - and i must say, it just feels completely unhealthy.

now I will probably contradict myself:
    There's black hat
    there's white hat
    then there's grey hat

I'm the third :]

ExpertForumGuy, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  5. mantor

mantor Banned

Best Answers:
    I want to try!

mantor, Sep 7, 2007 IP
  6. georgecotton

georgecotton Peon

Best Answers:
    I do like the design of your site, my only reccomendation would be not to use youtube to upload your video's to. But to use revver as it looks a lot more professional

georgecotton, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  7. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you making so much money, I think you can afford not to use youtube...

Dollar, Sep 8, 2007 IP
  8. SteveAR

SteveAR Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    will be watching this. thanks

SteveAR, Sep 14, 2007 IP
  9. ashrafweb

ashrafweb Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever is your business model, you will not make even 50k per year selling informations products (i doubt that you will make even 5k per year), you definitely went too far by telling us you are making 50k/Month

ashrafweb, Sep 14, 2007 IP
  10. Manca

Manca Peon

Best Answers:
    any update on this one?

Manca, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  11. myfriendogri

myfriendogri Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, that's why I returned to this thread.

Looking back at what I remember about the guy's original thread, I felt that he hadn't actually done much at all, but was hustling like mad to get other people involved.

And that he would hustle on, all the while developing his product(s) from the ideas, comments, and suggestions made by those hanging on his every word.

Yes, it can be done..., but most people prefer to see that you have actually got a good ethical idea, or that you have done or achieved something legitimate.

If you've made lots of money from spamming, all that you really demonstrate is that you have contempt for the medium, this, the internet. And no particular reason to feel that you would be any different towards your customers, or anyone who got interested in you.

myfriendogri, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  12. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    For the people who are still interested, I'm finished with the course. I don't have much time to add a few of the new techniques...so may not include them.

One brand new technique pulled in over $13K last month alone. Yeah, I said $13K.

I have about 10 other sites / businesses I'm working on right now...so I've decided to do a private release to some of the bigger internet marketers. For the immediate future I'm selling only 10 systems ready to roll, for big money to the big guys. All of them are already spoken for.

If the product does come out, it will probably be completed and run by my employees. I simply don't have the time to deal with the negativity...and can make just as much with this big-time private launch as I can trying to drop the price to an affordable package for the average guy.

It's less work that way, and guaranteed big money with much less effort.

So, stay updated on the site while we try to work out exactly what we want to do about a public release.

lsample20, Oct 7, 2007 IP
  13. Waffleguy

Waffleguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    50k net? or 50k gross?

Waffleguy, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  14. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    lol. Net of course. Good question though as there are always guys showing their big incomes and it is gross.

lsample20, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  15. konidig

konidig Peon

Best Answers:
    I may not make $50,000 a month on the internet but at one time I did make very good money in the Real Estate business and there are a couple of priceless treasures of knowledge I learned that I will share on here for FREE!

TRUTH #1. Making the BIG MONEY is not all it is made out to be. I was previously a drunkard, a drug addict and a degenerate gambler. I lived the "high life" in Vegas making big bucks, partying with beautiful women, doing whatever I wanted to do with no cares in life. After a short time I came to realize how empty it all was. No one really loves you when your "Mr. Bigshot" they only want your money. You can't have a serious relationship with a "nice woman" as they will have nothing to do with you. At least until they find out what a scumbag you are when you have no morals and care only about yourself. It is a very lonely life. Read the life stories of people like Howard Hughes and J. Paul Getty, Donald Trump, Leona Helmsley and so on. You will see they were very rich but very lonely and broken people. Money didn't buy them what they wanted.

TRUTH #2. There is a day of reckoning that we all will face someday and when we stand before the Judge of the universe He will not be impressed by how many scams we ran or how much money we made. I learned it was really true that "as we sow, so shall we reap", or as others have put it, "What goes around comes around". It is a spiritual law that is as real as the law of gravity. Defy it and you will eventually reap the consequences.

I learned that making an honest living and working hard and enjoying your family is worth much more than being a "scammer" and a "player" or a "high roller" and that you sleep a whole lot better at night. That having a clear conscience is worth a lot and that there are other things in life more important than making money.

I am not trying to ruin this thread but rather trying to get people to really think about their motives and what guides their lives. The internet has become a "jungle" and it is so sad to see so many scammers every place you go. It is hard to know who to trust any more. This is what the pursuit of money has done to people. It will not be this way forever though. There will be a day when all scammer, liars, thieves, con artists, etc will have to face the music and it won't be a sweet song they will be hearing.

To you Isample20, if your making money legitimately and that is your passion then hey, that is your choice and I hope that is what satisfies you. It didn't work for me and for countless others but you will have to decide that for yourself. Make a wise choice though and think deeply of the eternal consequences of your actions.

As King Solomon,the richest man in the history of the world once said:

Ecclesiastes 2:9-11

So I became great and excelled more than all who were before me in
    Jerusalem. Also my wisdom remained with me.
    Whatever my eyes desired I did not keep from them.
    I did not withhold my heart from any pleasure,
    For my heart rejoiced in all my labor;
    And this was my reward from all my labor.
    Then I looked on all the works that my hands had done
    And on the labor in which I had toiled;
    And indeed all was vanity and grasping for the wind.
    There was no profit under the sun.

To read the whole chapter or book for FREE go here:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=25&chapter=2&version=50

Priceless wisdom, for free... But not many will understand it's value and that is sad. If I have offended any one with this post, please forgive my intrusion but I was provoked in my spirit after reading of all this boasting of riches.

konidig, Oct 10, 2007 IP
  16. Jayhawk

Jayhawk Peon

Best Answers:
    50K/month????????.........haaaa.......if your making that kind of money, then what the heck are you doing here???????........you don't need the help of any of the people in this forum.........

Jayhawk, Oct 11, 2007 IP
  17. igotaces21

igotaces21 Banned

Best Answers:
    very interested, signed up for the vids. thanks a bunch, hope this is packed with info and actually works :)

igotaces21, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  18. KeyboardHustler

KeyboardHustler Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To make more money? There is never enough!

KeyboardHustler, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  19. whoisalejandro

whoisalejandro Peon

Best Answers:
    there's never enough? you joking right?

whoisalejandro, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  20. Googledeez

Googledeez Peon

Best Answers:
    This is so true.

Googledeez, Oct 12, 2007 IP
Thread Status: