1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I made Eu 14.000,00 with amazon in 14 days.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by GeorgR., Oct 14, 2007.

1. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    it should be a no-brainer that you should advertize for a target-market in their native language :)

For people who speak english there are still untapped niches in UK and CA, or use some tricks of my book to find niches and KW for us. Amazon has a lot of products.

GeorgR., Oct 21, 2007 IP
  2. enzo2602

enzo2602 Peon

Best Answers:
    would it be possible to post the php script u used to create landing pages for when there were other advertisers for the same keywords.

Cheers

enzo2602, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  3. nervo

nervo Active Member

Best Answers:
    How much time did you spend reading this thread?

nervo, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  4. ndg

ndg Member

Best Answers:
    Is this just not a promotion of AmazonHunter?

ndg, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  5. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    depends how you see it. I used that tool, yes, and therefore were also unable to "market" my ebook since i cant describe a method in a book which relies on a certain 3rd party tool so heavily..so imagine i put this on clickbank and people buy the book, i would get many long faces and probably requests for refunds.

(Except you can tell me another way to realize my method as described in my book :)

However, after i wrote the book and blogged about my success i am partner of ulf now (the programmer of AH), right now i have a special going on for my book PLUS AH for $67. (AH alone is $89,95) and there are only two packs left at this price.

If you have decent funds for PPC and use that method to the fullest i dont think it would logical l to complain about the price....or even if you bought AH to realize that method. Sorry....sometimes methods rely on certain amounts to put in first (be it PPC or a 3d party tool)...no initial money spent means no money coming out :) Certainly a joke if you see that you get the money back with ONE single sale of an item, say one plasma TV which gives you EU200 commissions alone.

Yes, i am a marketer, i am also 100% convinced about my method and the quality of my book (see my success!)...as well as the potential and power of AH...therefore this whole pack will go on clickbank soon.and actually i do NOT feel bad about it :)

GeorgR., Oct 22, 2007 IP
  6. chriscoop

chriscoop Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am using AH and Adwords and started 3 days ago. Build some campaign's for amazon germany and UK. Till now i had 20 clicks but no sale yet. I am still searching for some niches' in amazon germany and uk. I can see that a lot of products have already a amazon affiliate. Need to search harder to find the goldmine :)

Anybody else had more luck then me, except GeorgR off cource :)

chriscoop, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  7. ewex

ewex Peon

Best Answers:
    So you speak German chriscoop? Lucky...:cool:

ewex, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  8. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    What has speaking German got to do with creating ads? Have you ever heard of translator?

speed100, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  9. Lopez

Lopez Peon

Best Answers:
    Great work.this kind of posts motivates me.

Lopez, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  10. chriscoop

chriscoop Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know how to write german ads thats not that difficult. More difficult is to find a niche without amazon affiliates. I will keep searching because amazon has so many products and i am sure i will find some products.

chriscoop, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  11. stallions

stallions Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd like to have this as well.

stallions, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  12. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    uhm...my php script right now has hardcoded stuff in it since i use it exclusively for a german site...so i would have to clean this up and rewrite in parts to make it even halfway public distributable .)

But i based this heavily on the example http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/entry.jspa?externalID=498&categoryID=14
    (for some reason i cant d/l this anymore ?!)

and a combination of a script someone sold here a while ago which is based on the YACG "adsense MFA" site generator.

I dont know...maybe once i have time i can rewrite this, but i cant promise.

Anyway i used the code of the ECS simplestore.php, i grab the keyword from within the PHP. And the yacg script uses a template and then replaces all variables in the template with the keyword and creates a site with keywords and description etc..etc... the script then does a request to amazon and gets any product matching the description and displays it on the site.
    Right now this is really not more than a "hack" :)

GeorgR., Oct 23, 2007 IP
  13. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    Question:

I'm trying to apply your method and it really seems that it would work for a certain product I found.

My problem is that I'm getting Great Quality Score for almost all my keywords with minimum bid of about 0.03-0.05 dollars but the ads are not showing for because of similar Display URL.

I've tried what you said in your ebook such as adding the slash (/) and then write something but that didn't work.

What do you suggest I should do?

Answer:

If the modification of the URL doesn't work you have other possibilities:

1) You try to modify keywords (as descibed in the book) and see whether there are ads for the keyword.

2) You just outbid your competitor :)

3) You look for another product

4) You make your own site, associate-o-matic or custom PHP and direct all ads where there is a competitor to your own site

5) You try to market this in another country and see how many ads are running there

6) I am actually thinking about a way to somehow "clone" a amazon site 1:1 right to a own site...so it would be possible to have a copy of an amazon product page with all the real links on a own site, but i have to think about how to do this.. maybe simple cloaking works, but i am not sure then about Adwords TOS because it would be kind of sneaky..but it could work.

6a) Cloaking Warning! Not Sure about this and Awords TOS...use at your own risk !

If you see http://www.1up-seo.com/recommends/amazontest.php

I made a simple .php file which contains only

<?php
    header("Location: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000V4VEMI/YOURIDHERE-XX");
    ?>

I saved this...and now going on the above URL would pull the site straight off amazon. And you could use your own site as display URL and www.example.com/amazontest.php as display URL. But this is certainly a "bridge" site and i dont hink Adwords would like that. Just to give ONE example of cloaking/URL redirecting. There are other methods too.

6b) Another method, this time with a HTML file, upload on server

----------------
    <html><head><title>My sneaky Amazon Site</title><META Name="Description" Content="This is some stuff sold at amazon"><META Name="Keywords" Content="your, keywords, here"></head>
    <frameset frameborder=0 framespacing=0 border=0 rows=* noresize><frame name=amazonframe src=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000V4VEMI/YOURIDHERE-XX noresize></frameset>
    <body>

<h2> Massage Chairs are the shiznit! Buy them here!</h2>
    Your own text goes here. Maybe an article about the product ?

Massage Chairs: Everyone needs a freaking massage chair, we all know that.

</body>
    </html>

--------------

This will load an amazon site in a frame and is accessible unter www.yoursite.com/whatever.html

Again: Use at your OWN risk !

7) Try URLs like "www.astore.com" or something....or make a amazon astore and direct there...or make some simple site with amazon banners and direct it there.

GeorgR., Oct 23, 2007 IP
  14. micheldb

micheldb Peon

Best Answers:
    GeorgR,

please contact me now and I mean NOW!
    This will be very important to you!

micheldb, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  15. TheDutchMan

TheDutchMan Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty impressive, you are an inspiration, congratzz

TheDutchMan, Oct 23, 2007 IP
  16. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    i am getting so many questions...i need to hire support..lolmao :)

thanks tdm !

GeorgR., Oct 23, 2007 IP
  17. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    we had some problems with the dowload link for the bundle, but they should be solved now ! You can STILL have the free ebook on request. It's the same ebook as in the bundle :) The bundle is the ebook plus Amazonhunter and the doc for AH.

GeorgR., Oct 24, 2007 IP
  18. jamx03

jamx03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can not find your free ebook, the link you have provided is a link to for selling bundled package containing your report and amazon hunter.
    Is it free, if yes from where I can download it.
    thanks,

Jamx

jamx03, Oct 24, 2007 IP
  19. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    just PM me for the free ebook !

edit: Chris,

AH is the shiaznit....i am constantly on my limit for the number of ads and KW for my adwords account :)

Chris, if you get less clicks...really simple, braind-dead solution: Put higher-value items on it...less clicks, but higher conversions.

Monitor your AW account for a week or two..and delete everything with not too many impressions.

I also get quite a bunch of sales on items i dont even have a store up for or advertize...eg. books and DVDs :)

Seems like once they click on your ad it sets your affiliate cookie - and then people browse on amazon and you get commission for whatever else they buy.

GeorgR., Oct 25, 2007 IP
  20. chriscoop

chriscoop Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had my first amazon sale yesterday. Somebody clicked on my ad but didn't buy the products i was advertising but bought something else much lower in price. But at least it is a sale. Get like 10 - 15 clicks a day but not many sales yet. It is a waiting game. AH is a great tool I create very quick Adword ads.

chriscoop, Oct 25, 2007 IP