1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i m not getting good traffic

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by yogeshseo, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunitha123

sunitha123 Member

Best Answers:
    Using free traffic methods, you can expose your website or product by millions of people. There are several ways of getting free traffic to your very own website. You can follow following methods:
    1. Content And Distribution: Submit articles to sites like eZines which will use and distribute your article.
    2. SEO Traffic: Search engine optimization is probably the most popular and best way to get consistent targeted traffic to your website.
    3. Online Communities: Community websites are great as a free traffic source.  You can post forums, blogs etc..
    4. Craigslist: With Craiglist, you can post up ads for free. Google loves Craigslist and your ads can be indexed within about twenty-four hours.

sunitha123, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  2. maddie^_^

maddie^_^ Peon

Best Answers:
    this is very helpful. can you explain what Craiglist is? and how does it works? It's my first time to hear this one and I want to try it.

maddie^_^, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  3. moustafa

moustafa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    well Craiglist is a popular website for classifieds which allows you to search and find jobs, social groups..etc

moustafa, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  4. yogeshseo

yogeshseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok
    should I change website content?

yogeshseo, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  5. rajmishra

rajmishra Peon

Best Answers:
    first to check all the keywords search volume. if your keywords do not have good search volume you also can target few more keywords with very good search volume.

rajmishra, Aug 13, 2011 IP
  6. FokeBox

FokeBox Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase your traffic the first thing you need to do is patience!
    Now I have about 70 visits a day to mywebsite and I have to work hard further
    My brother has a Forum and his traffic is 1500 a day ... and forum exists already 5 years! :cool:

FokeBox, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  7. zuotu

zuotu Peon

Best Answers:
    it sound good but difficult to do if you can find the way fit for yourself ( i do worse job ):mad:
    View attachment 56236

zuotu, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  8. Balaji Naidu

Balaji Naidu Active Member

Best Answers:
    It seems that Google loves regular updation of content and even a fresh content. So better prepare a blog in your website and publish useful and interesting content about your niche and make most out of it.

Balaji Naidu, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  9. Juvie22

Juvie22 Peon

Best Answers:
    provide good content. have ssomething on your site that will make visitors to come back every day. promote on different ways

Juvie22, Nov 15, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.