1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I love Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Nabs, Mar 2, 2008.

1. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    I just wanted to add, I believe you when you say you were able to grow three blogs, over the span of 8 months (without getting any traffic for the first few months), enough to generate 16K+ per month with 100% organic traffic.

Hell, that's the exact same method I used to generate over 1 billion USD last month alone.

Here's my screenshot (not bragging)
    [​IMG]

I'll be starting a coaching program soon along with an ebook and video course launch, sign up now because I'm only taking the first 250,000 applicants.

After that we'll all go camping, wait, ok maybe not camping, that's just ghey.

and here is a affiliate marketing scammer expose from dp read with your own eyes

RIMKY
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=51385

http://www.wickedfire.com/affiliate-marketing/32007-absolute-beginnner-where-start.html

Still belive this gurus?

surf4fun, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  2. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    I can even track this nab down.. and hand over him to Pakistan Jail

3. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    speed 100 i am in this industry for 5 years.. i can post more screenshots then you.. i make most from other things not cj or adsense..

and i know you have success with ppc..

but i am saying its not a job or business..

you guys are giving ppl wrong direction

and i am against to ppl who give newbies false hope with stickers..

and show that a blog or site with affiliate links is replacement of real business or job

its isnt.. infact if 4500000 webmasters all wants to make money .. there would not be even $1 per person

in india alone there are about 100 000 webmasters or pretend to be webmasters.

internet marketing works.. and may be for the time being its working for you..

but not for long.. it isnt a sustaining business model..

thats what i tried to say.. you guys just go for coach and gurus and think you have secured your future..

if i post my screenshot of webmoney/moneybookers e-gold account u will just realise..

but i wont do that..

you guys will call me scammer then..

earning or making money is not the point..

i can make an ebook $20 and sale it to 600 goats in two webmaster forums and make $12000..

but giving the impression thats how i make a living and come ppl fall for it..

its the wrong picture.. its like calling for drugs.. to burn your career..

4. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Everytime I see a screenshot with earnings the first thing that comes to my mind is SCAMMER. :D

Because I know, anyone who makes good money with affiliate marketing is a LIAR because I could never do it for myself. So they are liars and scammers.

Wanna buy my Ebook?

webwork, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  5. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Imagine if all the taxi drivers wants to make money? Than there will be nothing left for you, yes?
    Internet is business and is bigger business that you will ever make with your taxi. Taxi is for people who have no idea and creativity to do something with less work and more,a lot more, money. I think that you are the only one,plus some people who have no access to internet, who thinks that running internet business is no business at all.
    Spending money with credit cards, pay them in full each month, build points, get cash back, build your credit to more than $100k + getting American Express Plum Card with no spending limit,well son, i think that this is business.

speed100, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  6. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    InternetMama Taxi drivers need license to drive and need to buy taxicab which is fixed asset. and there is no secret they are not hiding anything..

not some one like you who have nothing in your hands just jumping around trees with visitors..with your affiliate links? and saying its all secret you cannot disclose what you promote or sale.. and cannot disclose your website either.. if you say that to policemen that you cant disclose your business.. you are in jail

Got it or i should put more on your face that you cant take?

7. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Man you are a real fool. Do you really think that you are actually saying something with your posts? Let me give you an answer mr.cab driver:
    There is no secret,ok? No secret. Maybe you have some secret gas station where you refill cheaper gas for you cab, but there is no secret here. Work and you will achieve. Why people quit after failure? If you got a flat tire on your beautiful taxi, do you quit or do you repair and move on?
    All your answers in this thread border with stupidity that i have never see in an educated guy with internet access. How did you learn to go online? How?
    I wish i could say that I'm wasting my time with you, but i can't. I got time as much as i want. Do you?:D

speed100, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  8. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    You have no idea.....

webwork, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  9. ashok861

ashok861 Peon

Best Answers:
    nice work proceed

ashok861, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  10. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    this thread is proof alone what you pretend to be webmasters are

http://www.wickedfire.com/affiliate-marketing/32007-absolute-beginnner-where-start.html

(i am not talking about you.. as i dont know you..)

but the crooks..

and you guys are already exposed..

Even a taxi driver earns his living in a honest way

you guys are disgusted crooks with fake screenshots and fake success stories

business my foot.. i think you cannot even represent as peon of a corporate world.

surf4fun, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  11. deedeedum

deedeedum Peon

Best Answers:
    You haven't been to New York.

Just STFU for the love of god, why the f**k are you even posting anymore?

deedeedum, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  12. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    because some body said me...

i will stop .. but in some condition..

1. no one will post how i made 30000$ 50000$ in 30days and post screenshots and tempting newbie to waiste 5-6 month. without giving out which site or how.
    2. no one will sale scam ebooks or reports from now on. (if he is earning $700 to $7000 month then i dont think he needs $15 $20 for a cheesy ebook or report anyway)
    3. no one will say affiliate marketing is a businss or job or replacement of job or business (if say business then present business plan project profile and which bank financing this business model or project in any part of the globe)
    4. Successful people will come and explain how to build great sites with proper goal and plan. Like stumbleupon or twitter (not how he made shit load of money with 1 page blog or 3 page mfa). promotion marketing budget and how they went to press and media with it.
    5. no jumping kids in trees no pretend to be webmaster. no webmaster who call other webmasters F**CK y**U BA***TRD or Retard or idiot etc.. if he cannot sustain truth.. then better be respectful to others. it proves they are kids at home.

and people have to start threads to help newbies with step by step tutorial methods success or failiure possibilities..Keyword list Promotion List realistic idea what can be earned or lost with this project. how much time needed etc .. not tempting them any way ..

Stop HIT AND RUN . Classified sites youtube and google is already saturated with HOW I MAKE XXXX DAILY. HOW I MADE BIG FORTUNE ONLINE

Stop SCAMS!

No bad feelings for real webmasters. I not seen stumbleupon owner coming to this forum and posting his screenshot of daily or monthly earning. and then saying sorry i cannot disclose my niche or which website it is.

This is not business practice. Its evil practice like below

13. deedeedum

deedeedum Peon

Best Answers:
    forget it, just remember to take your medicine and look at my sig.

deedeedum, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  14. sin

sin Peon

Best Answers:
    God damn it Beth! If you's keep this up... Look, here is absolute proof that affiliate marketing works! If a senior in high school can make millions with affiliate marketing, anybody can do it. http://snipurl.com/2q0hy

sin, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  15. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
  16. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    lol so many experienced affiliate marketer here..

cannot show a business plan or project profile approved by bank to setup affiliate marketing business..

just post screenshots.. and uses foul language to protest it..

Lol.. Myspacers..!! Grow up!!

Read my post again and again

Never said affiliate marketing cannot make money..

Just said its not a business or job to depend your life on.

Try buy a search engine position from google.. and post here the cost of it

Then i will say yes its a business.. and i own search position number 3 of google for the keyword Affiliate business. I own it for next 10 years. Or next 15 years. And I am secured by my investment. What is your daily sales visitor count or how good is your website is 2nd question.

What you own is trash.. Anybody can own and gone..

Lemon116 likes this.
  17. gsfl4u2

gsfl4u2 Banned

Best Answers:
    Cool stats man. Although I don't have this much patience

gsfl4u2, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  18. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    If $200k/year is extra money than yes, i do it for the extra money. Gambling is when you are waiting for a costumer with your beautiful taxi, what a nice way to make a living,a?

speed100, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  19. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    You want a business plan or you want suitcase full of money? Try buy a spot in your city for your taxi for the next 10 years, can you? How good is your taxi, maybe nobody wants to ride with you. How many costumers are you going to have today?
    What you own is taxi and probably my watch costs more than that.

speed100, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  20. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    suitcase full of money can be earned by drugs.. you want to sell that? or if you are women which i m sure you are.. then why not sell your body for suitcase full of money?

in LIFE you have to earn till your death.

And shortcut suitcase full of money is for scammers hackers crooks or dumbasses.

Which one are you?

I own taxi a 6 storied house and a small money exchange business.. and make some money online.. still dont scam others with screenshots or crooks books..

if you love doing that.. then continue doing.. and i am here to protest..

the money you are making with your cpa offer is temporary.. and many leads you think are converted are not converted. at the end of the month or one point of your promotion you will get some some cut out from your 15k that you claim you make.. this business that you are loving so much is just a short term success.. many have made money online.. you are not the first. and many have burnt online even with temporary success. now struggling for a new method or formula.. this isnt life.. ask your grandfather.. or consult a real bank or business near your area.. you are a gambler nothing more then that..

surf4fun, Jun 28, 2008 IP