1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Lost My Keyword Ranking at Last Google Algorithm (Penguin) Update.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dheeraj.prakash1, Jul 30, 2012.

Hi Guy's,

I lost my many keywords ranking last week So Please tell me how to i get back that ranking now. Your experience share with me. :(

dheeraj.prakash1, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  2. devendraots

devendraots Member

Best Answers:
    Do not use directory submission and do not make hyperlink on direct keyword
    it effected Your ranking

devendraots, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  3. peruandarts

peruandarts Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, if anyone had the same experience, please can you tell your ideas to recover from this trouble? thank you.

peruandarts, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  4. wordpecker

wordpecker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Remove copied contents.
    Diverse anchor texts.
    Avoid 3 way link exchange.
    Chance factor ( it's my personal feeling that Google starts loving you without any reason at times).

wordpecker, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  5. johnhayden11

johnhayden11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Friends , i Also Suffering Same Problem. And My also Some Keywords Ranking Go Down Before 1 Week Ago. So I Also Fell That 1st of All You Can Improve Your Site On Page Like add Good Quality content on Your Site Web Pages. Remove Broken Links , Check Your Site Mets,s Quality Your Competitors Sites . And Do Good SMO Task For Your Sites , Do Minimum Anchor Links Submission On SERP,s Submission Sites.

johnhayden11, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  6. easypr

easypr Member

Best Answers:
    If your ranking down due to Penguin than you have to very careful when you doing off page optimization & Link Exchange.

When you doing link exchange then you are exchange links with relevant sites. And when you are doing off page optimization like directory, SB, Deep etc then every time you submit different detail. Always submit website in high PR Sites. Write Article & PR related to your website & submit in top article & PR Submission sites. Create blog & also done blog submission. its definitely helps you.

easypr, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  7. Promoman

Promoman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Content! Simple - we made a comeback when we added more informative information and links to good articles within each section. I feel that content is taking a front seat to external links.

Promoman, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  8. StrikeLocal

StrikeLocal Member

Best Answers:
    Buy stronger links. PM me.

StrikeLocal, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  9. action script

action script Member

Best Answers:
    I think 50 % of websites suffer from google penguin's updates, i see lot of threads like this in many forums about keyword ranking down....wait for google next algorithm update you will get some improvement...

action script, Jul 31, 2012 IP