1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I like Guinness, I'm beginning to not like the interweb thingy!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by John0, Oct 8, 2016.

Hello all, Im John from Ireland living in warmer climates at the moment, not far from the beautiful blue Mediterranean sea, still prefer the wild Atlantic Coast line of Ireland. Just need to put a roof over it!!
    I just got started in the domain name business and still learning. (You may recognise thread title from another forum)
    I've bought turkeys in the past such as zxzy/info but im getting better.:) (I think):) to better ones (again my opinion) like IoTGuI/com & IOTdeBug/com

I'm doing this domaining because I usually have quiet winters after hectic crazy summers so I got a few domains last year and only now Im getting the time to study the market and to sell them.
    I'll be truthful, I thought it was an easy gig. Buy a domain name, wait, profit.

It's not. I've learned so much in the past week about what I was doing wrong, its not even funny.
    But the best way to learn is through my pocket, Ive no doubt I will make mistakes in the future, but I need to keep them at a minimum, and to learn what to do properly the next time.

So I'm here to learn and develop my skills at domaining and to continue to put into practice what I learn.

Thanks DigitalPoint.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    John0, Oct 8, 2016 IP