1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I keep getting disabled on FB

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Tom Vandelay, Feb 11, 2019.

Hello, Forum.
    About 6 months ago I decided to delete my Facebook account. Long story. I recently wanted to get back on FB because I missed the newsfeed and groups. I created an account not using my real name. I know now that this was a bad idea. FB asked for my PhotoID. I knew my ID wouldn't match so I created another account with my real name. It took only a few days or so, I was liking all the things I usually like, FB flagged my account and asked for a photo of me. I submitted a rather old photo. I tried to log in and FB says my account has been disabled. I submitted my photo ID with no response. Of course, there is no way to contact Facebook directly. Should I try creating an account again and be "less active"? Any input is appreciated.
    SEMrush

Tom Vandelay, Feb 11, 2019 IP
  2. game world

game world Banned

Best Answers:
    I have also had a similar problem with facebbook where I created one account with my real name and everything and another account with a fake name but still me posting and liking the things I love on facebook. But facebook disabled me and my fake account name but let me and my real name. So it seems to me facebook is tracking duplicate content. So maybe you want to stick to one account on facebook.

game world, Feb 15, 2019 at 12:40 PM IP
  3. allout

allout Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You had to be doing something bad to get flagged. I know people with multiple accounts that have had them for years without an issue. I recently added an account not my real name and have had no issue. If you are using it for illegal or unethical purposes, than you deserve to get disabled.

Many people use Facebook for promotional purposes without violating ethics of business, try that and you should have no issues.

allout, Feb 17, 2019 at 1:52 AM IP