1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i just read a book showing how to sell easily ebay affiliate product on craiglist.

Discussion in 'eBay' started by traveltrotter, Mar 2, 2012.

if u read this meaning you already have an ebay affliate account. if not open one
    so Right to the point.

1. go to craiglist.org
    2. choose the town. example las vegas
    3. under the sales section, scroll down that section, you will see "WANTED" stick you eyes there, because these people have the money right in their hands and need to spend.

4. if you want to sell iphone4s just type that word in that WANTED section and craiglist wil show you who need an iphone4s.

5. so you know mr john need an iphone4s, so go and pick one in e-bay with good price and go back an reply to mr john: write to him like this:

hi there,
    i just found a good iphone4s in your erea with cheap price

here is the link(paste your ebay affiliate link)

Hope this help

regards.

This methods works.

traveltrotter, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  2. markowe

markowe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing, but I am pretty sure this info is WAY out of date. I'll tell you why:

1) eBay doesn't pay a commission on sales any more, hasn't done for 2 or 3 years - it's a PPC model now. So you would get like $0.09 for that one click/sale.
    2) eBay only lets you send traffic from web sites you own, and which you have registered against your account, and they will ban you if they see a lot of traffic coming from unverified sources.

I will be happy to be proven wrong.

markowe, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  3. fwalker

fwalker Peon

Best Answers:
    Markowe is right.

As for #2, if you're doing something similar to this, make sure to run traffic through your registered sites.

fwalker, Mar 15, 2012 IP