1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I just make a tool for capturing web screenshot

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Ted Hive, Mar 9, 2016.

[​IMG]

Ted Hive, Mar 9, 2016 IP
  2. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just checked it out but only after typing in captire(dot)com (which is for sale) ..then I enlarge your screen shot and realized, your site is captiire.com

After a few attempts at using this site...really not sure how to use it or if it works?

briguy, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  3. Ted Hive

Ted Hive Member

Best Answers:
    My website provides online tool to capture screenshot of entered web page. You enter your web page URL in this box:
    [​IMG]

Then, you click on [​IMG] icon next to above box.

After about 1 minute, browser will redirect to web page that show the screenshot. You can click on [​IMG] icon below post title and above page screen shot to open full page screenshot image file.

Ted Hive, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  4. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes that exactly how I was using your site! Figurd out the your site seems to work only for "big sites" (like DigitalPoint.com , Facebook.com ).
    It might be a good tool for me if I can use smaller (not as popular) websites.

briguy, Mar 10, 2016 IP