1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I just made a site about getting free stuff online. Please Review ;)

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by rahizzle22, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Its in my sig link. I was wondering if you guys thought it sucked or not. Its new so I will continually add stuff.

rahizzle22, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  2. rahizzle22

rahizzle22 Banned

Best Answers:
    Please give me some feedback?

rahizzle22, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  3. FFMG

FFMG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    - Does not validate
    - Way too many adverts.
    - You are missing the keyword metatag
    - You are missing the description meta
    - Not a big fan of the clouds, it makes it hard to read the banner.

A bit hard to see what the site does.

FFMG

FFMG, Jan 3, 2008 IP
    rahizzle22 and greenwork like this.
  4. Anna jones

Anna jones Banned

Best Answers:
    I feel the sites are dull looking with less information for the users. The dark blue clouds can be changed to light blue for easy reading of the menus.

Anna jones, Jan 3, 2008 IP
    rahizzle22 likes this.
  5. AT-XE

AT-XE Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with FFMG, but:

- I don't like the font.
    - You may want to use better graphics.
    - Footer, gray font... It is not easy for the reader to read it.

AT-XE, Jan 3, 2008 IP
    rahizzle22 likes this.
  6. rahizzle22

rahizzle22 Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the feedback. I wasn't sure about the metatag as I'm quite new at this. Will take the clouds away. Thank you all, rep added for everyone.

rahizzle22, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  7. canaryspace

canaryspace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Im not sure about how many Google ad codes you can have on a site but Im thinking its 3. Why not try some other affiliate programs to go with adsense, try and get image banners, will brighten up your site.

canaryspace, Jan 7, 2008 IP
    rahizzle22 likes this.
  8. Colorsur

Colorsur Peon

Best Answers:
    rahizzle22, your content (that seems really interesting) gets lost in the middle of so much advertisement. I think that, less ads with richer (and more visible) content is best than so many ads and content lost.

Regards,
    Colorsur

Colorsur, Jan 7, 2008 IP
    rahizzle22 likes this.
  9. Deffe

Deffe Peon

Best Answers:
    Way to much advertising. First you create a greate site with greate look, then add some awsome contents and then the visitors starts to come and when you got like 1-2k a day at least you start to add a few very simple adds on the site that does not get in the way.

the site keeps growing and you end up with a massiv trafficflow of 10k a day and thats when you add a another banner but still not to big. You will now have an successfull site.

Thats my way to create a good site and it works.

What you have to learn from this is that you should not try to rush things. You might make $0.2 a day with 100banners and low traffic. But with 10k traffic and just one simple banner you might make $50 a day.

Im sorry but I think the idea is good but you need to learn more about design or let someone else do the design for you. And also not try to rush things. make a site out of interrest. You can basicly make a site about anything and get tons of traffic as long as the site is well coded, nice looking and has alot of contents (good contents).

... and who am I to say all this.. well Im a nobody so dont take it to hard....

Deffe, Jan 8, 2008 IP
    rahizzle22 likes this.
  10. scriptillusion

scriptillusion Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah its a little ad heavy compared to the content. I definitely think you need to concentrate on adding more content, but you did say it's a new and you will be adding new stuff so keep it up and you should be fine. Until you have some more content though I would cut back about 50% of your ads, it will lose appeal to a lot of people until you have more to offer.

scriptillusion, Jan 8, 2008 IP
    rahizzle22 likes this.
  11. clinton

clinton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It would have been good 8 years ago when repeating background images and text that was blinded by the background was cool. Good sites take a lot of effort and time to make.

To improve, get rid of the clouds all together, give the navigation hover a different color for background.

Good luck:)

clinton, Jan 8, 2008 IP
    rahizzle22 likes this.
  12. rahizzle22

rahizzle22 Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback. It can be as harsh as you want. I need that. I really just plan to buy traffic lol. You're right I'm in a rush to get paid fast. I really don't have time to make a really good site like I want to. I did a test run and made $8 off of 500 visitors. So its hard for me ignore that and scale back the ads. But I will drop those clouds. lol. I think its unanimous on that one. lol. rep added for everyone.

rahizzle22, Jan 11, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.