1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Just Got My Nuts Clipped

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SMMnet, Jun 14, 2020.

Yep. I did.

My wife and I already have 2 kiddos and were both 25. We want to stay young parents.

Yea it sucked.

DAY 1
    Doctor came in and I instantly regretted my decision. Of course, this guy is 6 foot 5 and hands the size of my head. I already had a consultation with him so today was the day of the SNIP SNIP.

I got laughing gas to help calm me down. Usually, the nozzle is attached to your nose while you lay down. But this one, was a tube shaped like a joint and you have to breathe it in like you were Bob Marley trying to impress Jimmy Buffet. (I made sure to hit the hell out of it).

The pain was a 6/10 that lasted about 15 seconds. The worst part was I could feel the actual cut. There are 2 tubes that get cut while doing this and you can feel each one. I can still feel it now just writing this out and im not joking. This will scar you. It feels like you get thumped in the nut vein and I can't imagine how it would feel without the laughing gas.

After we were done, I wobbled out like a lost penguin and my wife pulled up to pick me up with the biggest smile on her face. This was a pic of me in the car on the way home.

Day 2 Terrible. The pain that I had when the doc clipped them and lasted about 15 seconds is now pulsing through my entire body every few minutes. I can' laugh, I can't fart. I can't lift up without feeling the snip in my sack. Why did I do this.....

Day 3Not too bad. Its getting better and today is Day 3. I still continue to feel the clip somehow as I am now scarred for life. For those of you who care, the price was $650. I told my partner who is from a different country that I was doing this and I wish you could of heard his response. It was hilarious...

What would your friends/family think if you had this done?

SMMnet, Jun 14, 2020 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously both you and your wife are at least 40 years old since your kiddos are both 25 (twins I assume) so why now? Why not 25 years ago? After 25 years of dodging the bullet of more bundles of joy it would seem that you could last a few more years.

mmerlinn, Jun 14, 2020 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure why you needed to post this at both BHW & here but you have responses so I'll leave it up.
    Maybe it's because you're young, or maybe it's because you're American but I'm not sure why this is such a big deal. Only a handful of the men in our wider social circle haven't had a vasectomy.

sarahk, Jun 14, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    My understanding is that most doctors here will try to talk you out of it unless you and your wife are past the child-bearing years and very certain about the decision. I have heard that doctors try to talk young men and young women out of such "permanent" choices because things and thinking can change quite a bit in 5 or 10 years. Of course, these days they do have reversal operations (not sure how successful they are.)

jrbiz, Jun 16, 2020 IP
  5. Miss.Danni

Miss.Danni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'll be honest, the thread title brought me here. Was curious to see if this was what I thought it was and... it was.

Miss.Danni, Jun 24, 2020 IP