1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I just destroyed the entire SEO industry

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by manchesterguy, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Emirates Gallastico

The Emirates Gallastico Banned

Best Answers:
    Both of your secrets suck ass.

I have the REAL good one :D :D :D

The Emirates Gallastico, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  2. sainshea

sainshea Peon

Best Answers:
    Come out and shower us with the immense knowledge of SEO u have...you will be helping the mankind if you do that for free :D

sainshea, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  3. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    But mine might be bigger though...

Codythebest, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  4. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    Exactly, i can write a guide on becoming a Race Car driver however after reading the guide and getting on the track you'll either get smoked at the starting line or hit the wall against professionals.

I've seen this characters optimization work, and i'll i can say is the book had better be free or PayPal is going to have some chargebacks to deal with.

sweetfunny, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  5. Scorpiono

Scorpiono Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pure MARKETING post, you should create a landing page and make DP users go there instead threading it mate.

:) If big names on the SEO industry don't reveal everything (and I agree on this point), why would you?

Take care
    - Scorpiono

100% agree with this guy!

Scorpiono, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  6. manchesterguy

manchesterguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes there ARE secrets.

while you can read a lot about the superficial aspects of SEO on the Web, most authors deliberately leave out the juicy stuff that actually makes the difference.

So, while the stuff you can learn on the Web is not inaccurate or false, the rest that is NOT mentioned publicly is what is driving the SEO practice of the successful practitioners.

So, while we know that keyword density and meta tags need to be optimised, the BEST way to optimise them may not be mentioned publicly.

While we all know link building is important, the best and most efficient way of link building may not be mentioned publicly. These things are what make all the difference.

Other things, like PageRank are sometimes totally misrepresented. Sometimes link building is totally screwed over in the public domain,so as to lead newbies up blind allies. Its really sad to watch.

manchesterguy, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  7. WPOSolutions

WPOSolutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well if we going to use the word secrets instead of the term Educated or Experienced then maybe you have a point.

I think that most of us who are in the SEO business already know your so called secrets and possibly a bit more.

I think your dressing the subject up, in order to create even more confusion and also mistrust, which none of us want or need.

WPOSolutions, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  8. martialarm

martialarm Peon

Best Answers:
    I cannot believe how popular this thread is and it is a sad comment on SEO. The guy offers nothing and everyone is still asking for his secrets..

He offers an outrageous title and everyone comes running.

martialarm, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  9. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    he, he I find the OP's post humorous. Nice one

Google destroyed the SEO industry a while ago. As far as SEO, while the term is still used, it is dead too.

Here's one of the biggest new SEO secrets FREE...think like a human :)

Good luck finishing your ebook

H

Homer, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  10. XuryaX

XuryaX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This site www.lolwith.us has no traffic iuf u can even get 5K Uniques for one day and 10K visits for one day . then u will be proved. and u dont need 2 work for the rest of the days. Do u accept the challenge?

XuryaX, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  11. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's not how I've read this thread at all. He makes an outrageous claim, and a lot of posters exercise a healthy scepticism and ask him to supply some proof.

magda, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  12. Remotay

Remotay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Stupid post. Everyone give the thread starter neg rep for wasting our time. Why make a stupid thread with no content?

Remotay, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  13. jimkarter

jimkarter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would say bullshit.
    Just crap the thread starter talking about.
    red rep from me.

jimkarter, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  14. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    I agree with you partially. Like i've said in some of my posts, many SEOs already know and practice the tricks of the trades. Unfortunately, the critical knowledge is limited to a tiny fraction of those who aspire or claim to be SEOs.

I never meant to write an ebook. I had simply created a few pages of personal notes in which i documented what I had been practicing throughout my career.

However, when I read through what I had inadvertently created, I realised it basically detailed the inner secrets of the top SEO professionals. In it were things I, as a professional SEO, always took for granted and practiced without thinking about them. Sort of like seond nature.

But, when I looked at it on paper, I realised it didn't exist in the public domain. What we'd discovered we were applying, but never documenting.

All of you successful SEOs know how important it is to assess each site individually, right? But that ability to minutely analyse comes with experience. Your experience makes up little rules in your head that you apply without thinking about them. Heck, YOU'RE JUST DOING IT, but its actually logic thats working in your head. Its describable. But what if, someone could jump into your head, and extract those hundreds of little rules and pieces of logic that you use to differentiate one case from another?

Then, what if someone were to put those rules on paper?

I know what you're thinking: I was blown away when I read it. Hence this thread. It was basically a blueprint to highly successful SEO that was RELIABLE. With it, you could literally SEO ANY website, without needing the years of experience. It could basically convert a newbie into an SEO, because it walked him through the entire process bit by bit.

This is the difference between a dictionary and a manual. A manual is just that: it makes you manually do it, takes your hand, and walks you through it. Step by step. Add the inner secrets of the industry to it, and basically you have a plan that can make millions for you.

So, while a newbie could leave out critical aspects of his first few projects because of just doing it through his head, this blueprint could actually force him to do it right.

i'm not asking for anything, not even reps. Just looking to share my thoughts and a healthy exchange. I can understand your skepticism, but i'm just an SEO, much like you guys.

15. regencytimberbuildings

regencytimberbuildings Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you send the info to me I will post my thoughts of it here and hopefully stop the bad comments from some users.
    I will not reveal it to anyone else, start my own seo company or sell the information.
    Please pm me your thoughts on this :)

regencytimberbuildings, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  16. Malatya

Malatya Active Member

Best Answers:
    a common mistake, because seo is a living industry and hard to learn all details on it.

Malatya, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  17. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    i'm getting loads of PMs from SEOs asking me to keep mum... well guys I don't think we should be so insecure...and i really don't appreciate it if you're trying to put pressure on me. i think freedom of speech is something worth supporting...

newbies want me to reveal some information to them. well i can promise you all, I will. just give me some time, I have to get this book finished along with loads of projects i've on me at the moment...

then we have lamers /trolls who're dissing me for the sake of it. I haven't been drawn into the flame bait and I don't intend to. As with all endeavours, there will always be detractors...its only human. I will still share the manual with them too, because I believe in the cause of knowledge.

someone even suggested launching a website for the new manual. i'll look into that too.

18. frederrick

frederrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is one thing I learn from this long and "popular" thread - A good thread title makes the difference.

As for the BIG SEO secret, trust me, there are no such things. Its always back to the basics and hard work.

The only secret that SEO firm will keep and tend to hide, is links - the kind that is highly regarded SE sites, high PR, relevant and traffic-driving sites that perhaps offer the best ads or no cost at all.

Thats the only secret that I will keep for my SEO practice and that too is only for my competitors.

Cheers

frederrick, Nov 17, 2007 IP
  19. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    nobody's talking about "all details" and that's not what i said if you read my posts.

people are repeatedly asking me for "proof". As a matter of policy I do not reveal the details of any clients, and I'm not trying to show off here. I have replied to a few good souls on some of my personal sites. I will not reveal my own sites in public because I don't want frustrated lamers trying to get back at me.

20. dilipsam

dilipsam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Patience DP members, manchester made a good point! If all the SEO ideas were let out, then why is there a demand for SEO? It means the main ingredients of SEOing is not fully out yet! A good point!

As for manchester, I think he started with a dilemma and ended with a rhetoric which is the cause of confusion here!

dilipsam, Nov 17, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.