1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I just destroyed the entire SEO industry

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by manchesterguy, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boron

boron Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't touched anything like that in my life. I got that logic purely from movies and...newspaper news.

And look what just happened! With one post I twisted the whole thread in my direction. I won't hijacking around here no more, only to answer this:

It's here. Don't waste your time, though - it's about how to get a site on last Google page. Now sandrodz don't put Google hacker alert, it's again only a logic, haven't tried it myself.

boron, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  2. thunderbolt007

thunderbolt007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you share at least 40% of it? If you want....

thunderbolt007, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  3. Roogle

Roogle Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I, for one, think that I am worthy enough to have this wonderful insight on the search engine optimization community bestowed upon me. Let me, at only 21 years of age, destroy the search engine optimization industry with my own hands!

Roogle, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  4. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a lot of fluff to me :rolleyes:

Brandon Sheley, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  5. igi_smalls

igi_smalls Peon

Best Answers:
    A nice little proof would be good .. saying "I Destroyed the SEO industry" without anything to back it up ... is, to me at least, completely worthless.

igi_smalls, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  6. confusion

confusion Guest

Best Answers:
    So, admittedly I'm a neophyte, and only in this as a hobby, so take it with a grain of salt.

If you REALLY did have the "secret" that would "destroy the SEO world", think about what would happen:

1. A thundering herd of spammers, malware purveyors, and the like would be elevating their standings
    2. Search engines would find out pretty quickly and make adjustments to nullify the "secret"
    3. SEO world returns to normal.

Now, contrast that with this scenario:

1. You have the "secret"
    2. You start developing web sites using the "secret" to make money
    3. Your web sites become quite popular, you make lots of money in ad revenue and you are regarded as an SEO & online marketing legend

I suspect that the things in your book are probably good practices to follow, but it's unlikely to be really innovative. If it were, I would be keeping it it myself and profiting, but then that's just me.

confusion, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  7. manchesterguy

manchesterguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A lot SEOs practice stuff like its second nature. But they don't describe the practice. There is a difference between theory and practice.

Books like the Aaron's SEO book are a good resource, like a dictionary or glossary. But they are not a manual. In fact, no manual exists. I know from experience that you cannot learn SEO unless you practice and practice. You will find Web design manuals. But nothing for SEO. Because it is not standardized, YET.

However, that's what i've actually done. I've standardized it into a set of practices that you can methodologically follow, step by step. Yes there is a sequence to it. Yes, there are standards you have to meet. There is a method to it. You won't find success if you don't follow the right methods.

I'm not saying I'm the best SEO in the world. Nobody is. But, there is such a great divide in skill between the aspiring SEOs and the real SEOs that it can take ages to discover the critical things the professionals are doing.

Have any of you read the Mystery Method to fast seduction? Mystery actually put into words what was being practiced for centuries. The same is true for SEO. It is so complex that it is not easy to describe. The best SEOs do it out of their mind. If they write it, they do so for their own ease of use.

But if you put the fruits of your practice into words, then a newbie could benefit from it. This is why this is so powerful...it can nullify the collective experience of the top SEOs.

manchesterguy, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  8. nobluff

nobluff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is a huge build up, whens the sucker punch coming? and how much is it going to cost?

nobluff, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  9. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    nobluff theres no punch anytime soon because it still needs work. However, before I finish it and and offer it, I need advice from you guys, as to how I should sell, how much it should be priced, etc. Because it might be that I could price it so as to limit its distribution.

Should it be password protected? Should it even be an ebook, or a hard copy only delivered by snail mail?

Should I offer it on DP only as a gesture of my goodwill? should i devote its own website to it, like Aaron as done? Or, should I even give it away for free, and then watch the bigwigs writhe in horror? These are still questions that need to be answered.

10. gasmoney

gasmoney Banned

Best Answers:
    look. your building it up like its something a lot of us dont know. either get of the forum and get it ready or just stop posting. your waisting everyones time by making us think you have something. i will laugh if this comes out to be BS and your just trying to make a quick buck.

give a review copy to an expert SEO member here and once he or she says its good. you might have a good chance at making some cash from it. til then just stop blabbing about it and decide. trying to get our advice on how you can make more money is retarded. just pick a price and sell it. if not give it away for free. ppffttt!

gasmoney, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  11. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    Hey, i have a humanitarian streak. what can i say :) btw the get out of the forum remark is a bit rude of you.

12. gasmoney

gasmoney Banned

Best Answers:
    i meant it in a good way lol basically stop yapping and finish your product. your hyping something up that your not even sure we need yet. remember just cause you think its the magic formula doesnt mean it really is. for all we know you could be a noob and think search submitting is the way seo works.

all im saying is decide already.

13. sandrodz

sandrodz Peon

Best Answers:
    1) I think manchesterguy is full of shit. unless he can provide proof of real seo achievement.

2) This topic serves no purpose.

sandrodz, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  14. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is not the knowledge , it is the way u use it.
    By the way everyone has his own way.

zangief, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  15. boron

boron Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think this thread should be moved in religion category.

boron, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  16. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    i'm seriously considering limiting its distribution, if only by raising its price to make it more challenging to procure. This way, those who really want to create an SEO business could get it, and it might still remain a private posession. Then again, it might find the torrents, who knows.

To give you but a little taste of its raw power, this guide reveals among other things, why, despite all the information to the contrary, PageRank is still CENTRAL to SEO: in fact, you can't SEO without it. It also tells you how to USE PageRank properly.

This site also reveals the PROFESSIONAL method of link building that is totally ethical yet is deliberately ignored in almost all the SEO guides.

It also reveals how to effectively determine the exact number of links to build without getting banned. It also tells you certain on-site optimisation things to do that the experts deliberately leave out. And these are just some of the goodies in it.

we're all full of shit in the morning before we go to the loo. or do you prefer the evening?

17. gasmoney

gasmoney Banned

Best Answers:
    not to be an ass but it sounds like every seo ebook on sale here. same story. until you get a good seo member with high posts and itrader , im still going to think its BS. try to find someone to back you up. or else your just really wasting yours and our time.

18. sandrodz

sandrodz Peon

Best Answers:
    whatever :rolleyes:

sandrodz, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  19. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    well i aint revealing more till its out.

20. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I read the first and last page of this thread, so forgive me if I missed something critical ;) I volunteer to read this ebook and review it fairly. And I will buy a copy, no need for a free review copy. What do you say?

Ajeet, Nov 16, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.