1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I just destroyed the entire SEO industry

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by manchesterguy, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manchesterguy

manchesterguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why must you be so negative?

manchesterguy, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  2. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm not, i'm saying if you have a methology or product that is better than anything else in an industry worth billions of dollars per annum, why are you even considering distributing it around the internet when you have the chance to capitalize working for the internets largest companies?

Please demonstrate the outcome of your optimization methods, i can get you $xxx,xxx right now for it if it's truely that good.

sweetfunny, Nov 16, 2007 IP
    jg_abad likes this.
  3. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    i already work for one of the biggest names in the industry.

i'm not claiming i have a product that is the better than anything else. All i'm saying is I have a book that has the real truth in it, w hich nobody is telling us.

Currently, there is NO way to learn SEO, except YEARS of exprience, then gathering all those little secrets as you stumble upon them (no pun intended). When you have those secrets, you jealously guard them because only you and a handful of others have them. So theres this little understanding that you're gonna make your money and let those other few make theirs, cuz theres plenty to go around.

A newbie can become a Web programmer by reading the excellent books out there. But a newbie cannot become an SEO. Because no such book exists. (Don't tell me about Aaron's book, it does not teach you the essential implementation aspects).

What I'm making is a book that can turn a newbie into an SEO - AND manage his own business. This can kill the entire industry.

4. slavingia

slavingia Guest

Best Answers:
    You haven't destroyed anything yet...

slavingia, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  5. jg_abad

jg_abad Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read whole discussion but still no outcomes is there, every one discuss their views. see if have secrets than u should use in your sites and get more benefits from it. it will be batter to share one of best secret which is never discussed on web. so other can understand than u have some other secrets like that. Just try to prove your self. I am working in this field since long and still i cant say that i know everything in SEO. because search marketing and optimization techniques is improve day by day. U have to learn new techniques every day.
    Just share one secrets first and see what other people says.

all the best

jg_abad, Nov 16, 2007 IP
    sweetfunny likes this.
  6. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    Think about it this way.

If Aaron is really selling an SEO Book, how come people don't do the SEO themselves by reading his book instead of paying him thousands of dollars?

What does he do that is not in his book?

Answer: a ton of implementation secrets and other very specific skills that nobody tells you about. And then some more secrets, plain simple secrets that NOBODY is talking about. He's just scratching the surface. What I'm making is a real manual that painstakingly walks you through the entire process, step by step.

7. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    Is that so Waqar?

Well i looked you up and some of your optimization efforts, and all i can say is i know why you arn't posting any examples. Everything from canonicalization problems to not even finding you in the top 100 on a 10 Million result term that's in your domain name.

All the best with your eBook.

sweetfunny, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  8. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    okay let me reveal a bit of innocuous information here without getting too risky.

All of you guys know about Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO, right?

Well one secret is, there is really no White Hat SEO. At best, you can call it Gray Hat. Professional SEOs do Gray Hat SEO. If you're being White Hat, you cant survive in a competitive keyword arena. You do Gray Hat but it appears to be White Hat. So, learn some Gray Hat!

That's because you haven't looked me up lol what to say of my efforts :)

9. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    OK... Can u tell any one of the top secret what Aaron is using to optimize a site? This technique should not be practiced by a normal webmaster...

kittyluver, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  10. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    sweetfunny, why do you think everything has a commercial or marketing purpose behind it?

Do you think I'd come on here bragging n revealing my clients information?

I'm categorically stating I have no interest in marketing this book, YET. However, if you guys can convince me that its safe to do so, or at least give me advice on how to LIMIT exposure to the information so as to retain the profitability in the industry, I'd gladly sell or might even GIVE the book to people for free.

thanks for the PM hasen. i'm glad at least someone understands my feelings around here. Its sad that many of these secrets may never see the light of day, it is a true Cabal.

Yes, let me tell you a dirty little secret. Aaron says PageRank doesn't matter.

Answer: it matters a hell of a lot, and he uses it to optimise his clients websites. How? that's a different question.

11. Greg Carnegie

Greg Carnegie Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all you will not destroy SEO industry if you sell your book, all you can do is maybe a tiny revolution.

Second,
    That's the stupidest thing i have ever heard.

Third,
    There are also milions of books on programming, web design and so on, but people are still paying a lot of cash for simple websites, aren't those authors scammers? They do not tell everything.

Greg Carnegie, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  12. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Getting a bit tired of this, I think lets visit in a month time to see if there is any development

wisdomtool, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  13. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    well i'm sorry you find my comment stupid. But you just can't compare Web development to SEO. Web development is a science, you can learn it.

SEO is currently NOT a science. You CAN'T read a book and learn SEO, because all SEO books currently just scratch the surface. They don't tell you how to practice it in real life.

I used to be like you too :)

14. rishirajsingh

rishirajsingh Banned

Best Answers:
    Oh !!!!
    I have written an SEO ebook too.
    But it is like whatever i read from blogs and forums according to that I make the Do's and don'ts.
    In SEO there is nothing like secret, to be best in SEO one should know how actually search engines works.
    Most of the time when we talk about SEO, we mean ranking in google.
    There are no more than 20 SEO in any SEO firm and out of that hardly 10 are doing research.
    But Google got hundreds of geeks making new algorithms every month and we peoples are always guessing.
    So doing SEO can't make a site on top unless it have what peoples are searching for. Thats why we say Content is King.
    I think we heard of Bounce rate, even if someone get top ranking by some kind of spam the results wont be what people are searching for. So it leads to higher bounce rate and in next update you can see your site going down.

rishirajsingh, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  15. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously WTF is the purpose of this thread?

Go blow you own horn somewhere else.... We all know you want to sell your stupid information, just get to it and STFU please!

P.S. Since you have discovered the almighty secret and I see you always dissing Aaron Wall, Try and rank above him for SEO book ;)

If you do that Ill believe you, otherwise you just another sleazy ebook salesman who comes in here talking how great he is in order to sell a huge pill of shit in ebook form! :rolleyes:

BigBadWolf, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  16. zingo

zingo Peon

Best Answers:
    manchesterguy we have some big clients, I have a secret for you on how they are in the first page of all keyterms...... wanna know?

zingo, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  17. Greg Carnegie

Greg Carnegie Peon

Best Answers:
    I will tell you why i find this stupid.

Ok makes sense, however there is no objective definition what is white hat and what is grey hat.
    How can i be white hat if white hat doesn't exist? But ok, i will do grey hat from now on but ...
    i am already doing grey hat according to your words, so tell me what kind of secret you shared here anyway?

This is also true with web development, you can't read book and become web developer right of the bat. You need something more and it is no secret i will tell you what it is: EXPERIENCE. People pay a lot of many to Aron (whoever he is) because he has got experience they do not have and probably will have to spent years to get it, the same goes with web development.

I will take it as a compliment. :)

Greg Carnegie, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  18. boron

boron Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can sell a good amount of dope to someone when he's at least 'half high' already, and he wants to get higher. I think there must be some "secret" algorhytm, which says at which # of posts people are high enough, and a big move can be done.

Btw, I've found something about Google, what can't be found on Google search.

boron, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  19. sandrodz

sandrodz Peon

Best Answers:
    dealer alert! :D excuse me while I light my spliff :rolleyes:

sandrodz, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  20. aislandas

aislandas Peon

Best Answers:
    boron spread som light here about the things you've found :)

aislandas, Nov 16, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.