1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I just destroyed the entire SEO industry

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by manchesterguy, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunnymonkey

sunnymonkey Peon

Best Answers:
    sunnymonkey, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  2. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    The traffic surprisingly isn't that good but give it a shot. It took me about 3 weeks on a fairly new domain, well the domain was 8 months old but had virtually nothing on it and hardly any links when i started.

But here's the catch.. To make things more difficult i intentionally had the worst on-page SEO you could imagine to make it more challenging. The term "SEO Company" appeared just once on the page and nothing else, not in title, meta description etc.

Anyhow i posted about it here on DP back in July. Actually i'm surprised i'm still in the top 5 because a ceased my efforts on that one quite some time back.

sweetfunny, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  3. siteman

siteman Guest

Best Answers:
    So true, especially for a shopping site first thing I ask before doing seo is their ppc report.

siteman, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  4. ganpat

ganpat Peon

Best Answers:
    You're full of shit. This is the last time i'm coming to this thread. Later LOSER!

ganpat, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  5. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, I've read 10 pages of thread and ...give up. Then scroll to page 30, nothing changes.

SEOLinker, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  6. FreeTraffic

FreeTraffic Active Member

Best Answers:
    NO, I disagree with you. I was unable to know any information about SEO/One way links etc, before joining blog/reading articles/and forums. In SEO market 100% information in articles/forums/blogs does not correct but 99% is correct. This is fact.

FreeTraffic, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  7. e-webtemplates

e-webtemplates Peon

Best Answers:
    e-webtemplates, Nov 21, 2007 IP
    tarponkeith likes this.
  8. The Emirates Gallastico

The Emirates Gallastico Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, just saw that. Funny how someone who can get 585~ posts on a thread talking about SEO can't even write 500 words on it... :D :D :D

The Emirates Gallastico, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  9. alvalong

alvalong Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi, manchesterguy , you are so GOOD.You are the man who willing to reveal something that work. You are the man who willing to continute explaining what to do in spite of some of people being rude.You are the man who I very admire.
    I am a seo who struggle to learn "real seo" by practice, because many knowledge about seo are mislead on purpose by big player in seo industry.
    I spend two days to real all of your posts on the thread. I much benefit from what you said.
    I am very exciting because you are willing to teach us something work other than theory.
    You said you wanna make a best and unique seo tool ,right ? If possible, I can do it for you. I have been a c++ programmer ,also a php programmer for 5 years. I 'd like to be a volunteer to do that soe tool for you, if you agreed.
    And if possible, I wanna be a reviewer for your seo book:). I think your seo book worth ten thousand $ or more.
    As regard to your question, I sugguest that you make a website with some encrypt tech, so that it can not easily be copy and save to disk. and only registered member can access it. you can restrict member number by high subscription fee , if people really wanna know seo and attach importance to your seo knowledge, they wll be glad to pay you.
    anyway, I love you. you are someone different.
    sorry for my poor English.

alvalong, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  10. tarponkeith

tarponkeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    tarponkeith, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  11. junosama

junosama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well see he is a decent at marketing because he was able to create "hype" around a product. My guess is though its just another general seo book with a spin that he will reveal secrets no one else tells you but in reality its just the same old stuff.

Hes also working on justifying a high price for his ebook if he sells his ebook for $50 and 500 people buy it well my friends he just made a ton of money =)

junosama, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  12. funkymario

funkymario Notable Member

Best Answers:
    so this thread is just about self promotion.. its not informative, doesnt cover or explain anything in SEO, its not usefull for DP members, if he want to sell an ebook then he should post in the Buy/Sale/Trade section, this thread should be closed IMHO.

funkymario, Nov 21, 2007 IP
    login and MaryMary like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.