1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I just destroyed the entire SEO industry

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by manchesterguy, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manchesterguy

manchesterguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this information is worth thousands of dollars, because it can really enable you to set up your own SEO business, and then earn millions by it.

I'm not going to sell it for peanuts. That is, if i DO sell it :)

manchesterguy, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  2. oblivion19

oblivion19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    exactly.. dats what i wanted you to admit..

The fact is it requires lots of hard work, commitment and patience..

its not as simple as what your post makes it look like.........

Still.. challenge is open for you..

days increased to 15 days.. prove yourself..... and im sure you will get heck lot of customers willing to buy ur report//

lets .c. is there any change in the site traffic stats in 10- 15 days.. if you belive with conviction that u r right,,,,

if u accept it.. pm me......... site is forex-trading4you.blogspot.com

oblivion19, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  3. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    Please post examples of this revolutionary SEO work.

sweetfunny, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  4. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    i've read Aaron's book as well. It adds a nice overall finishing touch to an SEO effort, like the decoration on a building. However, he purposely leaves out the fundaments and the steel structure. The solid center isn't there.

And he does it on purpose, else, you'd be earning his millions.

You can't practice SEO by reading Aaron's book. You can get a good overview of it, but you can't practice it. UNLESS, someone teaches you the tricks of the trade.

Its not revolutionary. It's just SEO work that works. Which is why a handful of SEOs are dominating the industry. They know it, you dont.

the problem I have with selling this information is

1. other people can become very effective SEOs and take my potential clients, some of who can pay literally tens of thousands of dollars

2. the book can be reproduced and distributed illegally over places like torrents. which means people won't buy it from me once they can get it pirated.

thats why i might not ever sell it.

5. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    I can prove my SEO work you can't, as i said i'm beating the likes of SEOmoz, seroundtable.com etc and unless you demonstrate what you have achieved with this method you are just wasting everybodys time.

6. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with sweetfunny. Show us some proof, else with 0 itrader and so less post we will consider it as an advertising gimmick not seo .

it career, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  7. the_shadowfax_rider

the_shadowfax_rider Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL...then why brag about it??

the_shadowfax_rider, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  8. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    i'm not trying to compete with anybody around here if thats what you imply/want. you might be a good SEO, hats off to you. However, what i have is a written methodology that i've put all the things i've learnt by practice into.

you might know the same stuff i know, for all i know or care. But you have to admit, you must be putting a lot of your hard earned experience and highly critical, subjective judgement into your SEO work.

I have found a way to put that judgement into a written format that a total newbie can just learn and take off with. It has to do with number crunching too. I can't reveal too much here. This is years of experience that i've converted into a very easy to use book that can make you take off and go.

Apart from that, there are some formula's I've created that just work.

As regards proof, yes I have that. But proof isn't as valuable because you can just claim "oh look this is my site i've seod it". Who's to verify it?

Finally, I'm not looking to sell anything just yet. I'm not marketing anything. Just expressing my amazement at how people like Aaron are ripping others off with very little information. But then, maybe its good for the price he's giving it at, because he's doing the real work and getting the real money.

9. gasmoney

gasmoney Banned

Best Answers:
    just give it away or sell it already.

gasmoney, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  10. The Emirates Gallastico

The Emirates Gallastico Banned

Best Answers:
    Without examples/proof, everything you say has no weight- sorry, but that's how it is :)

The Emirates Gallastico, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  11. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So then, you call Aaron and ask him if he could tell you everything...and he says yes, why not...So you put all his secrets in a ebook, huh?
    And you gonna sell it on DP for $2 for the first 5 and $3 for the next 10??
    Instead of launching your multi-millions dollars SEO firm??

Codythebest, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  12. Noddegamra

Noddegamra Peon

Best Answers:
    This is viral nonsense. Forget about it and move on.

Noddegamra, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  13. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    I didn't call Aaron up. I just know how he does it, and how the rest of the biggest do it. Because i've worked with some of them. Maybe some of them have written up their own SEO manuals. Or maybe they do it out of their head.

I was doing it out of my head too, but now i've put it down. I'm still adding to it. This is like a treasure chest.

14. tonybogs

tonybogs Peon

Best Answers:
    This sounds like an interesting marketing technique ;)

How could you have possibly done it in your head, when in your first post you stated that the only way to become an expert is to be mentored or get the details from a guide (wow theres no other way) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

Your first post was well written and it sounds like you are trying to build a bit of hype and i hope its working for you :)

Good luck with whatever you decide to do with your guide.

tonybogs, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  15. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    i hate to be rude to people, but are you an idiot?

can't someone who's mentored do work/create solutions in their head? they have a brain, don't they?

by do it in your head, i mean do it without writing it down, or reading a methodology. That is, just knowing the methodology without reading or writing it.

furthermore, the actual details of professional SEO work are so damn complicated, its DIFFICULT to write it all down. Its worse than an engineering manual. Because every case is different, and there are very subjective issues to deal with.

but i'm trying to change all that by making it as objective as possible. that's how newbies will be able to do it.

To put it simply SEO is an art, and i'm trying to make as close to a science as I can. It's an art when you do it from your head.

If you do it from a manual, it becomes a science. Currently, NO manual exists. Thats what i'm making.

16. alexis.edwin

alexis.edwin Peon

Best Answers:
    now close this deal and tell us finally wat exactly you want

you know i have a method by which i can be on no. 1 position by every keyword

but i can't tell you method and can't show you any work i'd done

it is as simple, if you really have something like this prove it or don't waste other people times

alexis.edwin, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  17. manchesterguy

Best Answers:
    alexis, i'm not selling anything here. Most ppl here won't be able to pay for my services from what i know about the prices on DP (I'm in Europe). If you are interested you can PM me.

What I want you guys to tell me is what I should do with this book. Should I sell it? If I do, I don't know what price I should sell it at. All I know is it can't be cheap. Once its sold, it can be pirated and that would basically turn the entire industry UPSIDE DOWN. Google would have a ball.

All the SEOs would hate me for it.

18. oblivion19

oblivion19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, my friend. i understand everything u r saying ..
    but the simple fact is .... no body is gonna believe you unless you churn out some results..

best of luck!

oblivion19, Nov 16, 2007 IP
  19. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    If it's that great, contact some Fortune 500 companies and double their search engine exposure and you will be a star. No need to hock digital goods with as much talent in the industry as you obviously have.

Case closed, what are you still doing here associating with us mere beings for?

20. kgrad

kgrad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best option to end all arguments ---- GIVE IT FOR FREE

kgrad, Nov 16, 2007 IP
    jg_abad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.