1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i hosted my first site ever!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by ale_steve, Jan 4, 2017.

Hey all,

I was wondering what you guys have to say about my first website i ever host.

Home - www.devntech.com

I'm doing the best i can to write long, detailed , interesting articles. I've been using the yoast plug-in,but so far i have few visitors like 2 in a day.

if you have any helpful tips i will be very grateful.

Any other constructive criticism or advice?

Thanks in advance for your help!

ale_steve, Jan 4, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Your url is wrong or your site is down.

sarahk, Jan 4, 2017 IP
  3. M_harry

M_harry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO is always there, but social media is something which must not be overlooked. Social Media interaction drives more leads and gets you organic visitors. You need to create those pages and share your posts on those platforms. Invite your friends and families, and show them what you do.

Focus more on keywords and do some keyword research. Write your articles, using these keywords and make sure the Yoast is green, when you hit the publish.

Apart from that, you should always mention other articles in the middle of articles and you should perform interlinking. This way, you can keep them engaged on the website and can drive more traffic.

M_harry, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  4. ale_steve

ale_steve Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    that was very helpful thanks for the review and the good tips :)

ale_steve, Jan 6, 2017 IP