1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I hold the secret to top ranking - What would you do?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by neilgroom, Jan 5, 2005.

?

Would you reveal the secret to virtually guaranteed No1 rankings at Google

1. Yes I would reveal it for all to use

48.3%
  2. No i would not reveal it

51.7%
  1. Las Vegas Homes

Las Vegas Homes Guest

Best Answers:
    I dont know about pointing the coop at them, but I have been writing press releases for over 3 months now and I can testify to the fact that they all hit the top 10 in google for the title of the releases.

However for high targeted key phrases they dont stay on google but for about 2 weeks. My primary key phrase for my real estate market here, I released an article and within 6 days in it in the top 10. It did however drop our of the top 10 in about 2 weeks.

I have received well over 4 million views of my articles during this period. It is kind of funny since I started to release press releases here in Las Vegas, it now seems that several of my competitors have started to do the same.

Maybe another suggestion I can make for those wishing to release these articles is to place a footer at the bottom of every article from past articles you have released.

LOL now that the secret is out lalalalala I can tell you it works. I can also say one thing I have noticed with these articles is, once links get pointed to the articles I believe google then at that point starts to add filters to them.

Las Vegas Homes, Jan 6, 2005 IP
  2. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    I think it was Markus Allen who told all his email subscribers about the press release technique in November...adding coop weight however is a new twist on it.
    If you only stay near the top for a few days, well who cares, better than not at all....then just repeat the process :D .

Cyclops.

Cyclops, Jan 6, 2005 IP
  3. miko67

miko67 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I would tell everybody for sure.

Why?
    Because if you can't patent it, others are most certainly going to find out and do the same eventually, and then you might as well get the full credit for being the smart guy who revieled the secret first ;)

That being said.. thx for sharing - not a world shattering secret, but good as they come. It's appreciated for sure:cool:

miko67, Jan 7, 2005 IP