1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I heard firefox uses bing

Discussion in 'Bing' started by holkapolka, Jun 30, 2015.

Great news, hope bing can advance in traffic for they love domain keywords so seo is easier

holkapolka, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  2. BranTheMan

BranTheMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah didn't they make that switch like 6 months ago though? I remember hearing they were going to be defaulting Yahoo. Glad to see them doing it. Now we need all of the other browsers to do the same haha.

:/ Domain keywords have always hit me hard though... Most of my domain names are words that mean nothing without any keywords within them like Squidoo, Zeerk, Yahoo, ect... I just prefer meaningless short names in case I ever want to change what my site sells entirely. Too much of that thinking ahead has really been taking a toll on me in the SERPS. Bings PPC advertisements pick up the slack for me though. If they don't want to rank me, fine. The $100 coupons I get for $5 give me 500+ targeted clicks each month. They make it up to me in other ways I guess :D

BranTheMan, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  3. cmthompson22

cmthompson22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not use Firefox all that often. I am an Internet Explorer fan, probably because that is what I have used since I was a kid (yes I know, cue the collective groans at the fact that I use this “outdated” internet options). I have used it a few times though. One of the freelancing sites I use to make money at home only seems to upload attachments and let me look at the attachments through this site and nowhere else. I did see that they recently switched to using Bing on their homepage. This is something I am happy about. Yahoo searching is a mess and I do not like it and Bing is my preferred choice.

cmthompson22, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  4. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Firefox gives few choices - Google, Bing, Yahoo, Amazon, eBay, Wikipedia. You can choose one of them to search.

himanuzo, Aug 8, 2015 IP