1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have the perfect site to market to Myspace

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Ernster, Jul 30, 2006.

I've nearly finished my site which is completely unique and I'm positive it will go viral once I send out a few press released etc. I really want to market it to the my space crowd because I think they will LOVE the concept of my site - yes it's really that good.:)

I don't have a Myspace account, but I've heard about marketing through bulletins. I'd prefer if I didn't have to build up an account and I could just get people to market my site for me to theire friends etc...

I really need some help with this. If I need to build an account of friends myself and market to them, whats the best way of doing so?

Thanks for your help:)

Ernster, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  2. AbdulR

AbdulR Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Get an automatic friend adder bot like massbots.com or just pay someone to send out bulletins using their account :) check out the services section of the forum.

AbdulR, Jul 30, 2006 IP
  3. jerbrock28

jerbrock28 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll post bulletins for you

I have over 16,500 friends and lots of them will see your ad...

I charge $5 a bulletin but will do 5 for $20

PM me if your interested

jerbrock28, Jul 31, 2006 IP
  4. adfunk

adfunk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Post To 28K Members <--> USD20 per post

I'll post your services/website to 28k of members. Your post must be in a press release format no short message as this message will be in members email inbox, Just PM/post with the details of your press release. Limited to One Post per month. So hurry grab your spot now!!!

What I Offer: I'll post your services/website to 28k of members.

What I'm Looking For: USD20 per post

Added Info:

Its a Yahoo groups, an announcement groups, I'm moderating all post coming in, the members of 28K come from 2 groups, and the groups have been online since 2000.

The groups is about Teaching and Research and Internet and the demographic is teenagers and working adults. I dont accept gambling, link farms, drugs, nude or sexy or loan anything illegal stuff.

pm me or add me at your msn = reckno6 at hotmail.com

adfunk, Jul 31, 2006 IP