1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have problems working hard

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Spartan14, Mar 31, 2020.

Well when it comes to fizical work i dont have any problems working 12 hours per day or more ,but when working online its very dificult to work hard .Firstly if i stay too much in the front of the computer i get head pain and its very stresfull .So lets say i will work 5 or 6 hours per day then i will feel bad and my head take to explode .
    Do you have any solution to fix that ? Thanks

Spartan14, Mar 31, 2020 IP
  2. Iman Ragheb

Iman Ragheb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are some tips you can keep in mind to increase your productivity

1. Try to write down your tasks and plan for them. Make sure you have rest time in between.

2. Focus on only ONE task at a time. Don't try to get too much out of your brain by multi-tasking. That is a killer of productivity.

3. Drink a lot of water. Take care of your body. Try eating Vitamin-A rich foods. And again, drink plenty of water. That will prevent draining your energy and having headaches.

4. Blink. Try to blink so much, because that way your eyes will get less damage that causes headaches.

5. Optimize the brightness and color of the screen. Blue light is harmful to your eyes if your PC has built-in software to reduce it, use it, if not download one from the internet.

6. Make your working time more enjoyable by playing music in the background. I personally do this because it makes me not to get bored, and feel fresh all the time.

7. Take 30-minute naps when you're tired. Naps are so powerful to reset your brain activity, and also rest your body for a short time. It will energize you to keep moving afterward.

I hope you get a better time on your laptop. Peace ;)

Iman Ragheb, Mar 31, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit and jrbiz like this.
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Get your eyes checked out. In the meantime go to your tools and enlarge the print to 150%. I did this years ago and it made a big difference, no more headaches.
    Also invest in a high quality chair that has different adjustments and has plush cushioning, your back will thank you for it. If you have the right chair you won't be as tired at the end of the day.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 31, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit and jrbiz like this.
  4. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may be exhausted from 12 hours of work. Try do your online marketing work BEFORE you go into work. And cut down your 12 hours of work to 8 hours. Also, strive to work less online. Instead of 5-6 hours, consider 2-3 hours per day. And how fast is your computer? Computer speed and delay plays a factor also.

Randall Magwood, Mar 31, 2020 IP
  5. AmritaTA

AmritaTA Member

Best Answers:
    try to make schedule for urself , hours by hours , and have enough rest !

AmritaTA, Apr 1, 2020 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for this great advices

Spartan14, Apr 1, 2020 IP
  7. Benjamin Scott

Benjamin Scott Active Member

Best Answers:
    Since physical work does not really get you tired you may want to take a break of the computer every hour or so and do push ups or jumping jacks to get your blood flowing for a few minutes. Then wash your face with cold water and go back to work.

Benjamin Scott, Apr 6, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.