1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have one big problem to share links in my fanpage

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by BUUUCA, Jul 25, 2017.

Hello, i have one big problem to share links in my fanpage becuase reach in my link is 1 people(admin) and in video or photo reach is 100k

I don't have notice from facebook for this problem.

scr: reach in video:
    http://oi64.tinypic.com/2606arp.jpg

scr: reach in link
    http://oi63.tinypic.com/2h6h6i1.jpg

Thanks and sorry for my english

BUUUCA, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  2. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    This isn't a problem, this is how Facebook works. Facebook is a business, and, as a business, they need to be profitable. They do this by encouraging page owners to purchase ads. Purchased ads help page content reach more people. The better the content, the more people an ad or promoted content will reach.

Without ads or promoted content, only 1-3% of the people who follow your page will actually see your content in their FB feeds.

thebrandman, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook dont like to promote your links etc .Try another strategy or mask your link etc

Spartan14, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  4. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    This doesn't make sense. Facebook will gladly promote a business's links and content, as long as that business purchases Facebook ads.

thebrandman, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  5. BUUUCA

BUUUCA Member

Best Answers:
    But my link before reach 100k, and now my link 0k?. Do you have any idea how to do it

BUUUCA, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  6. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you asking me if I know how to run successful ads on Facebook?

The answer would be yes, but the process is a little too extensive to explain here. When you set up an ad on Facebook, they actually walk you through the entire set-up process. I think they do a pretty good job of explaining each section too.

When it comes to the success of an ad campaign, that comes down to how well you target your ad. To get the most return on your ad investment, you're going to want to make sure that the people who see your ad are the ones that need what you offer. Pushing an ad out to a smaller group of targeted users is far better than an ad that goes out to a random 100k users who have no interest in what you offer. Successful advertising isn't about big numbers, it's about reaching the people who will respond to what you are promoting.
    -

thebrandman, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  7. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    You're asking why your organic reach has gone down, right?

Simple answer? Your content sucks or you're promoting something (or some url) that Facebook has deemed commercial and not organic (teespring, amazon links, shopify stores, etsy, etc, etc).

That's all it takes.

VacationCrasher, Aug 2, 2017 IP