1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have got a warning without a reason

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by MrKing01, Sep 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Looked at my profile page today and was surprised that I had got a warning. I think the warning is wrong and should be removed.

The warning says "Started In Wrong Area".

The link to it is following https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/how-to-write-search-engine-friendly-post.2811234/

To start with I was not the one starting the thread. For some unexplainable reason the thread has had some posts removed and my post has then become the first post, which in a computer's eye make me the OP. The reason why I'm not OP is that my post is a reply to an earlier post and OP's post. I'm referring to what @thebrandman has earlier written in the thread and I give suggestions to OP.

I think this explanation is sufficient for moderators here at Digitalpoint to correct the mistake that has taken place.

Solved! View solution.
    MrKing01, Sep 2, 2017 IP
    That was weird, the thread got cut in two somehow. Thread merged back into one and warning removed.

sarahk, Sep 2, 2017 IP
    MrKing01 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.