1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have create new website kachakhuh (.) com and want sale guest post on its

Discussion in 'Websites' started by jean007, Mar 4, 2022.

Hi Everyone,

I have created new website kachakhuh (.) com has DA 50+, DR 20+ and wants a sale guest post on it can anyone suggest me something to increase my revenue. You can contact me here for the best suggestions.

Waiting positive response

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2022
    jean007, Mar 4, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You're covering too many topics, and badly - the images are stretched. I wouldn't guest post there because it looks like a future link farm.

sarahk, Mar 4, 2022 IP
  3. mayazir

mayazir Member

Best Answers:
    Guest posts on this site will cost zero.
    Ok, maybe you find people who don't understand and will pay you for backlinks, but this kind of high DA is nothing because you got it undeservedly.
    First of all, this site is only 2 months old and has 50 indexed posts and Google is not an idiot to consider it as a trustworthy website.
    Google also can distinguish if a high DA got because of a quick SEO campaign and a lot of bough links or a real website that reached high DA during a few years and hard work.
    Or maybe you just bought a domain with high DA.
    But anyway, I see here a scam, you got a high DA undeservedly.
    Another problem.. what does mean "kacha khuh"?
    Your domain is not good for getting a good backlink, you have no good traffic, and all traffic you have now is from Pakistan (not a trustworthy country).
    Why don't you just register a normal domain and start working hard with design and content, rather than trying to cheat Google, MOZ and other search engines?

Good advice: delete inmediatly ABOUT US and ADVERTISING pages.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
    mayazir, Mar 10, 2022 IP