1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have changed my adsense placement/colors over 20 times let me know what is wrong it

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Buymesome, Aug 7, 2006.

My daily google income varies from 0 to $20 (has happened twice witha lot of advertisement) a day but my ctr is around 1% out of 1200 average impressions please comment?
    www.buymesome.com
    HTML:

Buymesome, Aug 7, 2006 IP
  2. StrangeLife

StrangeLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My opinion is I reckon you should have a link unit under your header , or in your header underneath "Buy Me Some! Save Me som...." slogan with a white background and the text colour red.

Your site looks like a wordpress blog or some sort of blog i use Adsense Deluxe which embeds your adsense coding in the blog...maybe you could have some ads between your posts....

http://www.acmetech.com/blog/adsense-deluxe/

StrangeLife, Aug 7, 2006 IP
  3. Buymesome

Buymesome Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very very much . . .

Buymesome, Aug 7, 2006 IP
  4. TheBigMastodon

TheBigMastodon Peon

Best Answers:
    I am using 1025x768 resolution and your site doesnt show up correctly. Also your permalink structure needs to be changed. Your RSS links at the bottom of your site dont work either.

TheBigMastodon, Aug 7, 2006 IP