1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have applied for Adsence but it is rejected could find any reasons pls?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Prasseo, Apr 22, 2020.

Prasseo, Apr 22, 2020 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Because your site has not any information in which any visitors can show interest ... Its a company website and pages are full with services ... So people will come only when he need your services. You are also not managing blog also (At least i am unable to see at home page). So just let us know that google will place his ads where and why.

I think due to these reason google reject your site. If you want to get approval then try to put informative contents in site by creating blog or other sections in which people can show interest.

seomanualsubmission, Apr 22, 2020 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Why would you even want to put Adsense on a web hosting site? Totally unsuitable, you want people to buy hosting from you not click on ads and buy hosting from somewhere else.
    Adsense is for contextual sites not service sites.

malky66, Apr 22, 2020 IP
  4. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your website design is very poor and its home page is trash. My suggestions are to add meaningful content and work on your home page. the details you have provided can be added to some other page. Remember Google only approve sites that are user friendly and unfortunately, your's website does not fall under that category.

sbsl, May 5, 2020 IP
  5. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The main reason unoriginal content is rejected is that it usually does not rank well in search engines so gets very little traffic that would be suitable for AdSense anyway.

LewisH95, May 6, 2020 IP