1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have an offer. $27 per sale for a 'niche' e-book with conversion about 4%

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Optimus Crime, Jan 2, 2007.

Greetings DP-ites!

I have a niche e-book called "How to be FUNNY!" (4th Edition) which had been selling pretty well for the past about 1 and a half years.

It has a conversion rate ranging from 2.5 to 4 in the last 1 year.

It has been ranking #1 in ClickBank "Humor" category for a long time!

I split profits 40-60 with my affiliates. Given that it sells well at $49.95, making a lot of money with 60% commission is going to be extremely easy.

I have provided the other details at my affiliate page: http://www.howtobefunny.net/affiliate.htm

Any clarifications, send me a PM.

Have a good one!
    Stanley Lyndon

Optimus Crime, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  2. garye

garye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting product Stanley.

Quick question about your payment merchants though. I notice you accept payments through multiple merchants. If I were to promote using a Clickbank affiliate ID and the customer I refer purchased through one of the other payment methods, my commissions would not be tracked, correct?

Nice sales pitch though, would I be right in saying you have got Corey Rudl's Insider Secrets marketing binders?

Gary

garye, Jan 3, 2007 IP
  3. Optimus Crime

Optimus Crime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you garye.

Well, we have set up three different landing pages; one for ClickBank, one for PayDotCom and one for these two along with 2CheckOut. So, when you use a ClickBank affiliate link (for example), the landing page would contain only ClickBank as payment option.

And, about the sales pitch, I modeled it after a lot of research on the internet and also a lot of similar pitches on various other subjects. Have not heard of the book you had mentioned. But, thanks, I will check it out too.

Cheers,
    Stan.

P.S.: The book is also listed at Amazon (now MobiPocket.com) too, for the same price. But, I am not sure about the affiliate commission over there.

Optimus Crime, Jan 3, 2007 IP