1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Have An Awesome Keyword, Yet I Don't Know What To Do With It

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by cjdj3, Feb 16, 2013.

Hey Guys,
    I was keyword researching one day when I found a keyword with 3600 "phrase" global searches a month and only 7840 competing results in google. I know that I can rank on the first page for this keyword, but the problem is I can't find a product to promote.

The niche is video game designing/video game making. I tried clickbank but the closest product I could find was a "how to market your video game" product. Do you think I could use an iphone app making product? What do you think I should do?

cjdj3, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  2. nagarajnow

nagarajnow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    put adsense if u have account, or create a ebook abt the niche and sell it for 5$ to $9.. it converts well. keep it mind, make awesome ecover for it..

nagarajnow, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  3. Sourced Products

Sourced Products Member

Best Answers:
    You could create your own product. It is not as difficult to do as you might think. You could outsource someone to create videos/tutorials for you if you did not want to create the product yourself.

Or you could offer someone who is good at creating/designing video games a 50/50 JV split, where they create the product and you market it. This option means you have no upfront costs.

The beauty of this method is that once you have an established website making a number of sales for you on autopilot, you could then go and sell the website for a large payday on somewhere like flippa.

Sourced Products, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  4. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Despite your efforts, there should be someone in this area.

If not, why not create the product yourself. When I mean yourself, I also mean considering outsourcing as well.

James Byun, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  5. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try another site like shareasale.com or commissionjunction.com, I'm sure they have something there.

ninjamtlt1, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  6. tac88

tac88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That is not much traffic is it exact match?
    How do you have a keyword without a product? In order for the keyword to be effective it should be a buyer keyword that is related to your product..

tac88, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  7. xtremseller

xtremseller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should find the way of your gaming website and try to understand then IF you read them carefully I believe you can get your reliable article and keyword to rank.

xtremseller, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  8. drkwrld

drkwrld Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check 0desk they a lot of people there that can create a good product for you, I wouldn't recommend fiverr their stuff is crappy

drkwrld, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  9. jbourne34

jbourne34 Member

Best Answers:
    Why not create your own product? If the problem is a lack of products to promote, then why not fill the gap? Honestly, with a little bit of research and some hard work, you can create something to sell.

Not only can YOU sell it, but if it takes off, then you can apply to sell in marketplaces like clickbank and shareasale! It's a popular niche, so having a product at the top of it could mean big $$$

jbourne34, Feb 18, 2013 IP