1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Have Adsence Account 2 Years Old But No Money

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Saikat96, May 6, 2015.

I have a One Google Adsence Account 2 Years Old But I Not Earn Any Money .I Just Earn $0.75 .
    Can You Give Me One Suggestion For Big Earning ?

Saikat96, May 6, 2015 IP
  2. abraxas

abraxas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    With such a limited info no one will be able to help you in anyway...
    Maybe you'd like to share your URL, so we can see your ad placement, traffic details, etc.
    It doesn't matter how old is your Adsense account AT ALL!

In regard of the "Big Earning" all you need is great amount of traffic with decent quality + some good ad placement. Niche also matters on the other hand regarding CPC.

p.s. why do you add/repeat "One" in 1st and 3rd sentence???

abraxas, May 6, 2015 IP
  3. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    I think you are missing some basic method of Adsense earning.
    Your AdSense earnings are directly related to your traffic. How much you make depends on your niche, click-through rate and how much ads in your niche pay.
    You cannot estimate your earnings based on someone else's traffic because every niche is different.
    Even though AdSense allows you to use multiple units on one page, that doesn't mean it's always best for your user experience.
    Also, Google has been known to penalize the rankings of sites that have too many ads (especially near the top of the page). Learn to balance your ads with content.

While AdSense can be a great way to earn additional income, you should also diversify your income streams.

Not only are earnings unpredictable but you could get your account disabled and lose everything at once.

Google's main priority is protecting their advertisers because that's how they make their money.

So if they suspect that your account is generating fraudulent clicks or even has the potential to do so, they will disable your account with no warning.

xendurinan, May 15, 2015 IP
  4. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have any ads on a website....? Anyhow Adsense is shit. Go with affiliate products

Franklin Hatchett, May 15, 2015 IP
  5. SCnetwork

SCnetwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Before anybody give you advice, We need to check your site(s)... :-/

SCnetwork, May 17, 2015 IP
  6. Yosheena

Yosheena Banned

Best Answers:
    Original content is king like they say and also, you will need to promote your website to generate huge traffic.

Yosheena, May 18, 2015 IP