1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have a website http://www.cardigg.com.

Discussion in 'SEO' started by shariqueniazi, Jan 14, 2015.

I am not getting the type of traffic,that my site deserves.Please review the site and provide me with tips on how to improve traffic to my site.

shariqueniazi, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  2. Adrian235

Adrian235 Member

Best Answers:
    What you have to do is start reading articles about SEO, not asking for such a question here. As a general tip that will surely help you: make sure that you add words to the posts that you make. Just adding a picture and no words is a really bad idea. Your text for each page is very short and getting traffic from search engines with just that is REALLY difficult. Start by writing at least 300 words for every single post (like more details about the connection between the star and the car or the car itself) and you will eventually start to see some traffic come up naturally. In the meantime, learn more about SEO and seriously consider changing to WordPress instead of Blogspot. It is a lot better.

Adrian235, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  3. zaidniazi

zaidniazi Member

Best Answers:
    Start From the Scratch ► Read Guides Like Shoutmeloud ► Switch to Wordpress ► Write at least 300 Words Win Proper H1 & H2 Tags and High Search volume-low competition Keywords ► Build quality do-follow links that looks natural ► Be patient ► $$$$

zaidniazi, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  4. davidjhon123

davidjhon123 Member

Best Answers:
    Improve your social signals and get quality backlinks. Most of the important thing is content use quality content. You need to work for brand popularity then target the focus keywords.

davidjhon123, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  5. TeKn1qu3z

TeKn1qu3z Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd work on your website as well

TeKn1qu3z, Jan 16, 2015 IP