1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have a sitemap question, please help

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by Realbigsource, Feb 27, 2008.

I got a forum and I submitted the forum RSS feed to Yahoo site map and Google sitemap.

My first question is, is this a good idea, is RSS feed better to submitte?

On my yahoo sitemap info, it looks like this: Pages (14) | Inlinks (265) | Subdomains (1), each day these number increase. Does this mean everything is working correct?

I received this error message from Google sitemap:

URLs not followed
    When we tested a sample of the URLs from your Sitemap, we found that some URLs were not accessible to Googlebot because they contained too many redirects. Please change the URLs in your Sitemap that redirect and replace them with the destination URL (the redirect target). All valid URLs will still be submitted.

I'm seeing about 20 Top search queries and 2 Top clicked queries, I also notice that these number increase every few days.

I'm seeing 7 In external links to your site since today....

I'm seeing 253 Pages with external links and this start showing today....

I'm seeing 112 Pages with internal links and this start showing today...

I Also notice this error message on Google site review page:
    No pages from your Sitemaps are currently in Google's index. Indexing can take time. You may find it helpful to review our information for webmasters and webmaster guidelines.

Let me know what what you think is going wrong or if everything is normally.

Realbigsource, Feb 27, 2008 IP