1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have a quick SEO question about my URL

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by NscopeMultimediaMarketing, Aug 2, 2009.

Hello DP,

I have a quick question regarding my website:
    www.urbankulturemedia.com The Actual Site is in the start up process of being built, So to create a web prescence I registered the domain name and created a myspace page... Is it a good idea to submit to search engines, directories, do articles if I have that domain name being redirected to myspace webpage for the time being? will google frown upon this? or is this a good way to start building traffic with that url until the site is complete and it directs to the regular site.

Let me know thanks

2. webrecsol

webrecsol Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you can do this and start submission in social site, article, comment posting and link building..

webrecsol, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  3. dreamthinking

dreamthinking Peon

Best Answers:
    As per my suggestion...it is better to start building traffic with that url until the site is complete and it directs to the regular site using social media, classified and Bookmarking.

dreamthinking, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  4. techsaqib

techsaqib Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes You can submit but don't do this in just one or two days If you do it so react like as spammer so be patient and try to submit like a natural guy happy link building

techsaqib, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  5. politejaylinks

politejaylinks Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you can redirect your site...goodluck

politejaylinks, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  6. ~ServerPoint~

~ServerPoint~ Banned

Best Answers:
    Be aware that all suggested things is the must to get started and having that done will never guarantee you the TOP places in the SERP

~ServerPoint~, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  7. roshandark

roshandark Guest

Best Answers:
    do all after site completion that is what my personal opinion and experience

roshandark, Aug 3, 2009 IP