1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i have a hatered for islam

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by samantha pia, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You lie so much, it is difficult to keep up. You posted previously that your father was in Marine and you tried to join but they didn't accept you because you were missing balls syndrome. :rolleyes:

gworld, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    No, you lie. You said Army. That was incorrect. And its not was a Marine, its IS a Marine. I'm not quite sure what your fascination with my nuts is. Are you jealous or something? And no, I did not "try" to do anything. I enlisted. At the time, age among other things was the ultimate decider. Since that time, they have of course raised those requirements (loosened a bit).

In any event, why you have such a hard on for my families service is a bit suspicious? Are you a terrorist or something? What is your your problem? I unlike you found other ways to serve my country and continue to do so. I unlike you would have and would still give anything to protect and defend her, and do so every day.

No buddy, nothing wrong with these balls. At least I have a pair kid!

Mia, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So my previous post was correct and he still thinks of you as disgrace to his name and family. ;)

gworld, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Not exactly certain how that could be given we've worked together for the last 12 years. Jullian get a job and a life. You'd likely be a bit happier and bit less vindictive.

Mia, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Make up your mind and try to have at least some form of logic in your lies. He IS a Marine but you have worked together for last 12 years. :rolleyes:

Give your dad my condolence for having a coward as a son. As a former soldier, I understand how he feels. ;)

gworld, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  6. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. Give it a rest G... nobody's buyin' what you're selling, and your fascination with the genitalia of another forum member is a tad disturbing (and definitely outta place). :p

robjones, Jul 21, 2009 IP
  7. Sticky Nebula

Sticky Nebula Guest

Best Answers:
    Why not just hate all major religions then? "The bible is one of the most genocidal books in history"

Sticky Nebula, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  8. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Check out 'I married Iranian girls before execution'.

Apparently Islam doesn't approve of executing virgins, so the Islamic government of Iran is giving these young girls as rewards to men. The girls are drugged, raped, and murdered -- all to be compliant with the laws of Muhammad.

Here's a brief excerpt:

In the Islamic Republic it is illegal to execute a young woman, regardless of her crime, if she is a virgin, he explained. Therefore a "wedding" ceremony is conducted the night before the execution: The young girl is forced to have sexual intercourse with a prison guard - essentially raped by her "husband."

"I regret that, even though the marriages were legal," he said. Why the regret, if the marriages were "legal?"

"Because," he went on, "I could tell that the girls were more afraid of their 'wedding' night than of the execution that awaited them in the morning. And they would always fight back, so we would have to put sleeping pills in their food. By morning the girls would have an empty expression; it seemed like they were ready or wanted to die.

"I remember hearing them cry and scream after [the rape] was over," he said. "I will never forget how this one girl clawed at her own face and neck with her finger nails afterwards. She had deep scratches all over her."
    And y'all wonder why Americans don't want this future for our sons and daughters.

Will.Spencer, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  9. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    ok, that is SICK! Iran is an Islamic Republic but they are "Shia" Muslims. The rest of the followers are called "Sunni" Muslims. Both are very different. Its just like Roman Catholic and Orthodox Christians...

campolar, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Once a Marine, always a Marine. Go sell this crap somewhere else. Its getting old and is WAY off topic.

Julian I've explained to you privately and publicly I am NOT gay. Please stop harassing me, stalking me and propositioning me. I'm not interested.

Mia, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  11. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread is now getting off topic...

12. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Ya think? Its kinda hard to stay on topic anywhere in DP with all my crazed stalker kiddies... Nuke them and their leader and P/R would probably be devoid of any OT or crappy posts.

Mia, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  13. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    You're off-topic again...

14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    As are you.

Mia, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  15. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Why does it always come to this? What is this obsession with death, for those the man disagrees with? Once again, Mia is advocating death - in this case, mine. The man has had the temerity to repeatedly call me everything in the book, mostly around the idea of "lunatic," only very recently (in only his latest red rep), telling me to "get some help."

I do not understand this kind of rage.

northpointaiki, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  16. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It is 21st century, you don't need to be still in denial, you can come out. No one cares about these things anymore. ;)

gworld, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  17. 143.3

143.3 Guest

Best Answers:

This thing is really primitive !!!!

143.3, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  18. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Indeed it is. Thread closed.

Smyrl, Jul 22, 2009 IP
    robjones likes this.