1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i have a hatered for islam

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by samantha pia, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with that. But in a verse revealed later, it was said that non-muslims who do not harm you and did not take any part with your enemies, you have no problem keeping them as friends.

campolar, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  2. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If the Christians in the United States had the same attitude and America used this philosophy in its Immigration Policy, the world would scream discrimination.

Blogmaster, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  3. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think America is an enemy of Muslims. America tries to stop terrorism, and muslims are just sometimes taken target cuz terrorists use "Jihad" for their explanation...

4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    But the only way to guarantee that you will get into "heaven" is for you to die a martyr's death, is it not?

debunked, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    You have an odd interpretation of a fairly clear verse:
    60:1 O ye who believe! Choose not My enemy and your enemy for allies. Do ye give them friendship when they disbelieve in that truth which hath come unto you, driving out the messenger and you because ye believe in Allah, your Lord ? If ye have come forth to strive in My way and seeking My good pleasure, (show them not friendship). Do ye show friendship unto them in secret, when I am Best Aware of what ye hide and what ye proclaim ? And whosoever doeth it among you, he verily hath strayed from the right way.
    Here's another with which you may not be familiar. It tells Muslims never to help non-Muslims:
    28:86 Thou hadst no hope that the Scripture would be inspired in thee; but it is a mercy from thy Lord, so never be a helper to the disbelievers.
    I think this verse pretty much sums up Islamic thought towards people of other religions. It states that we're all miscreants:
    2:99 Verily We have revealed unto thee clear tokens, and only miscreants will disbelieve in them.
    But if that's not clear enough, here's a clarification which states that Allah is the enemy of non-Muslims. How can you befriend someone whom God has declared to be his enemy?
    2:98 Who is an enemy to Allah, and His angels and His messengers, and Gabriel and Michael! Then, lo! Allah (Himself) is an enemy to the disbelievers.

The Qua'ran is full of this stuff. It seems as if Muslims never read the Qua'an - and I'm not sure that's a bad thing.

Will.Spencer, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  6. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    A good Muslim may not recite the Quran everyday, but if he really calls him a Muslim, he has the knowledge...

Quoting one verse doesn't help. And i wont be replying long, it helps me stay out of a ban :p

7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    That's all part of that "EXCEPTION TO THE RULE" I was talking about.
    :cool:

Mia, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  8. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    How's that an exception?

9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Limiting the amount of compelling evidence to the contrary to reality is the best way to keep one from realizing that what they are reading is not necessarily what some of come to accept it to be.

Mia, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  10. SonnyCooL

SonnyCooL Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes there is one - A&W root beer :)

Married a six year old girl does make him look like idiot, unfortunately it happen in uncivilized culture and everywhere in the world ...
    It happen to Chinese too, when girl don't have respect or equal chance, i don't think is equal now (for girl) just much better then before ...

for me weapon they use to kill, is how i different between barbarian and civilize barbarian ...
    Killing = Barbarian

SonnyCooL, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Perhaps, perhaps not.. In reality, while brewed, unlike NA Beer and Alcoholic beer, Root Beer is brewed with sassafras, not yeast and as such is not fermented.

I believe the process that yields true "beer" utilizes fermented yeast, even in the NA Beers.

Also, the carbonation in Root Beer comes from pumping carbon dioxide into the roots/extract. In the case of Beer and NA Beer the carbonation comes from the fermentation process where CO2 is created.

HOWEVER... Traditionally Root Beer was bottle fermented using a small amount of yeast. That process DID/DOES yield alcohol at 0.4%.

So in reality, again "traditionally", even ROOT BEER has alcohol in it!!!

It generally accepted in most civilized nations that people with an attraction to a child that young have actual brain disorders. See also, Michael Jackson.

Mia, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  12. SonnyCooL

SonnyCooL Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree with you, especially to those selling drug, sex trade, weapon trade, human trafficking, is accepted by those civilize barbarian ...

Honestly i don't think A&W root beer with alcohol cause i'm metabolic ...

SonnyCooL, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  13. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    If there is a God in the Universe, non-alcoholic beer has got to be some sort of sin. :p

Will.Spencer, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  14. banks1

banks1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I realize I am a bit late, but I would just like to say that the OP is one of the most ignorant, closed-minded individuals I have ever come across. How could you generalize such a large religion like that? I can't believe what the world is coming to...

banks1, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  15. campolar

campolar Peon

Best Answers:
    That's why the OP was banned.

campolar, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  16. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What did the OP say that was not true?

debunked, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  17. Dodara

Dodara Active Member

Best Answers:
    America want to stop terrorism, or control the oil and secure Israel !

I don't like to hear useless lies (you can use these lies on Americans or stupid kids, but with us we know more than you can imagine) , if you want me to show you by facts and proofs why and what USA doing in Iraq and Afghanistan, then its my pleasure.

Dodara, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  18. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    That crap tastes nasty. I would imagine them serving that in hell. Room temperature without the option of ice.

Blogmaster, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  19. hardjoko

hardjoko Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is the 2 reputation I got due to this posts. 1 positive 1 negative :)

i have a hatered for... Apr 30th 2009 12:02 pm fuck you brown shit
    i have a hatered for... Apr 27th 2009 11:17 pm Great post... - GauharJK

hardjoko, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  20. hardjoko

hardjoko Active Member

Best Answers:
    I disagree with what the OP said. But I think the OP has a reasonabl point. I think he/she shouldn't be banned.

It's not Islam, it's religions in general that is the problem. And if religions others that Islam is not as problematic, it's because the other religions are not politically powerful anymore.

That's what attract people to religions, capability to blame others and justify hatred based on irrational nonsense.

But the OP has a point. Islam, is a religion that mixed with politic so much in this world and that's why it's dangerous now. Other religions, like Christianity, strive in countries that separates politic and religion. So it's relatively peaceful. When Christianity mixed with politics, well, we got genocide.

I have no hatred against muslims or islam. I just see things the way they are. Sorry if this offend anyone. If this thread is too hot I'll just back of.

My point of view is that religions are just a mean to an end by politicians. Giving religions a way into politic will give bigots capability to pretty much blame anyone for anything causing pogroms or whatever.

hardjoko, Jul 16, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.