I have $7000 to invest, I have ideas to invest but can't decide, what do you think.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mcdwgbiz, Apr 24, 2011.

1. North Tag

North Tag Peon

Best Answers:
    invest in me lol

North Tag, May 1, 2011 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That is the worst idea. You do not tell an investor to invest in gold when it is at its highest peak ever.
    You only assume that it will be $2500, gold is another como, it can just as easily crash like everything else.
    its really too late to start investing in gold, if this is what you wanted to do, then you should have done
    it in the 80s or before, then cash out today, and you would be rich...thats like buying a house today for
    $100k that is only worth $100k, you are never going to sell it, you will not making any short-term income...

bad idea, period.

You should never become an investor if you do not have any long term education and experience.
    you could easily loose everything you have in an instant.

dscurlock, May 1, 2011 IP
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not in this day and age, and I do not think ever at 50%...funds do not make money by giving out 50% returns. the op
    will never get $300/mo with any type of investment fund (that I know of) You normally have to pay the fund a fee when
    you contribute to your fund, so unless he has millions of dollars to get some type of return, then he should not be
    looking at investment funds. I do not care if you have the best fund on the market, investing is high risk these days.

Why do you think all these hedge fund gods are super rich? maybe from all the fees they get from your investments...
    They are surely getting richer; I doubt the investors are, and you are not going to become rich with $7,000 for sure....

I would also not do any type of acutions...If anyone wants an auction, then they
    would go to any one of the popular ones online today, handle complaints, handle
    stuff like "I didnt get what I ordered" there are already to many auctions on the net
    today, and a few popular ones, you want to find something that is self-run, hands-off.

Invest in 10 Affiliate sites ...
    Build + SEO => traffic => $$$
    Of coursev reality is not that easy ...

that is a good idea, but before you get ripped off by false claims, be sure to
    check out the sellers claims left and right, there are always sites making
    money on flippa, but expect to pay money if the site is making money...
    even a site making 100's per month could cost 1000's....so rather then
    investing all of your $7,000 then do it one site at a time...do not move
    onto the next site until you are making money, and your site is completely
    reading to roll, nothing like a site not making money, then you moving
    on to buy the next site, bad idea....do your research, then research again...

Last edited: May 1, 2011
    dscurlock, May 1, 2011 IP
  4. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Probably you haven't heard that gold can be $10,000 in the next few years according to some financial news in the past few months.
    However investing in gold can only save the value of your cash (if you can not make enough real interest by depositing).
    In the theory, you can't make profit by investing in gold since paper money backed by gold. So, most of the professional are just trying to stay away from holding cash.
    It really doesn't matter if you buy gold, stock or web properties comparing to the risks of sitting on cash.

makeit easy, May 1, 2011 IP
  5. Seiya

Seiya Peon

Best Answers:
    Keep it safe until you are absolutely 1,000 percent certain you are investing it in the right place. Good luck

Seiya, May 4, 2011 IP
  6. booz

booz Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll gladly take it off your hands! JK!
    If you're looking to invest in something passive, go with some high dividend paying stocks.
    If you're looking for a much higher ROI, definitely looking into building your own website/assets/lists.

booz, May 5, 2011 IP
  7. virtualwebmarket

virtualwebmarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    Take $500 and enjoy them
    Take 50% of the rest to investigate the area's you mentioned. real investigation costs.
    rest 50% will be the costs for operations.

G luck

virtualwebmarket, May 5, 2011 IP
  8. cherie_bah

cherie_bah Active Member

Best Answers:
    i hear about cj programs ,
    u can check it

cherie_bah, May 5, 2011 IP
  9. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Best return on investment I ever got was to invest in myself.

Seqqa, May 5, 2011 IP
  10. rahmanalwi

rahmanalwi Peon

Best Answers:
    try forex ... it is the best thing i tried and still loving it. I do fulltime forex nowadays. It has been sweet.

rahmanalwi, May 19, 2011 IP
  11. pes7md

pes7md Active Member

Best Answers:
    Trade it either in a viable internet business or forex estate. Fact is that if you can get a great forex trainer to train you about it, then i prefer you go for Forex

pes7md, May 19, 2011 IP
  12. Trafficsunami

Trafficsunami Active Member

Best Answers:
    My friend,with that kind of money you could achieve your financial freedom. You need to be very careful though.
    There are so many things out there, but my advice to you is to pick on one thing and concentrate all your effort on it first. I don't have that sort of money,but i have decided to get into the highly lucrative web traffic niche. i have just for a traffic membership site to be created and set up for me, and i want to put all my effort into making it a real business that will stand the test of time and make me good money.
    If you are interested,let me know and i will send you the link.

Trafficsunami, May 19, 2011 IP
  13. lone woolf

lone woolf Peon

Best Answers:
    hi lone woolf here , what kind of silly question is this? you don't need to invest so much money to make cash on the web especially if you have no idea what to do or you are new to online business. first learn , then practise , then think and maybe then you are ready to invest.

lone woolf, May 20, 2011 IP
  14. AllproJJ

AllproJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    If I were you I'd buy an established website. With about $7,000 to work with you can probably find a website making you around $700 per month on Adsense or Affiliate sales. Since the going rate for established websites is 10x-12x monthly profit.

AllproJJ, May 20, 2011 IP
  15. robkey

robkey Peon

Best Answers:
    To be frank enough . Invest in stocks or comodities and make good money . But before investing please study and do ..

robkey, May 21, 2011 IP
  16. jkhurramov

jkhurramov Peon

Best Answers:
    Try Direct Response Marketing

jkhurramov, May 22, 2011 IP