1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have 5 blogs, How To Monetize my Blog??

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by ktp2012, Oct 2, 2013.

I can not post adsense to my blog, because google banned me already. so I do not have account for adsense.
    Member DP , Have you idea??

ktp2012, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  2. tairikuookami

tairikuookami Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Depends on a lot of things really.... What are your blogs about?

tairikuookami, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  3. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways it depends upon your niche. You can find nice alternatives at : http://adsnetworkreview.com/google-adsense-alternatives-2013/

blogdum, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  4. fgro

fgro Member

Best Answers:
    If the traffic and your content quality is good I recommend BuySellAd

fgro, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  5. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a blog which general topic, i am soory I never focus on one topic

ktp2012, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  6. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon, clickbank, CJ,

Michael Leng, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  7. tairikuookami

tairikuookami Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok, yea like Michael Leng said above, you could try affiliate sites, and other advertising companies such as Chitika, donation by your readers is another, but you need to give them a good reason to donate.

tairikuookami, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  8. monkeye

monkeye Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are correct when you say his website's content and traffic must be very good for the website to be accepted by BuySellAd.
    My experience with them reflects this.

monkeye, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  9. MistaOptimiza

MistaOptimiza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is what happens if you don't diversify your earnings with your blog! :)

Chitika is a great substitute for Adsense.
    Try affiliate marketing with products that are in your niche.
    You can also sell links and/or sponsored posts.

All the optimization options have different payout levels. For example sponsored posts; there are different marketplaces/communities where you'll get twice as much simply because they have better & more advertisers that are looking for high quality.

MistaOptimiza, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  10. mark63534

mark63534 Member

Best Answers:
    You can use these websites to promote products, i.e. affiliate marketing. Also, you can create your own product and then market it with a link to a website like e-junkie or tradebit, etc. You can also sell targeted advertising. This is when you sell advertising spots on your blog for money, and in return, you host the person(s) ad on your website. This can be worked out to a fee per month, year, etc. Of course, the last method is really dependent on how much content you have on your blog. If you're steadily receiving visitors per month and that value is rising, then you might get advertisers. You just gotta have an active blog as well as a relevant blog. Don't go into very small obscure niches because the market for those is extremely low. The odds of selling a product, let alone an advertising spot is HARD. Stick with something you know will work. Keyword research and niche research will help in the long run. Lastly, try to market something that's on the rise, and not something that has already hit its climax (whether it be a specific niche or a product).

i.e. government shutdown - "probably"* on its downfall.

*not sure

mark63534, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  11. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can feature banner advertisements on your blog. You can decide the charges on the basis of the incoming traffic, the domain authority and the page rank of your website.

MilesWeb, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  12. anzilone

anzilone Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Apply for adsense. If you have blogs with good traffic you can try Affiliate Marketing's like Amazon Associates, Rakuten Linkshare, ClickBank, Commission Junction etc. Interested in PPC programs you can opt Chitika, Infolinks, Clicksor etc...

anzilone, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  13. ardge25

ardge25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    depending on the type of blog your going for you can use several ways to monetize
    1) google custom search re-code your existing search bar and results to search via google and show ads within your search results.
    2) google adsense use half banner in heading and then ad headings in side bar
    3) info links to show links on content on your blog mouse hovered ads show once clicked you get paid
    4) youtube videos its always good to have videos your visitors dont like reading to much give them the option to watch.
    5) depending on your blog niche or posts using clickbank or commission junction using the sidebar widgets you can create ads to show on specific pages or posts on your site using the visibility option. or simply place images/banners within a post linking to the product/service

for additional information you can visit me @ fanofmoney.com and if you need further assistance please dont hesitate to contact me

ardge25, Nov 27, 2013 IP