1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have 40$ what is the best way to invest it?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Stone Harding, Jul 19, 2013.

hey everyone, I'm looking for someway I can use 40$ to make money online. I don't want to sign up for any systems or be under anyone. I want to make money relatively quickly. If you guys have any ideas please post

Stone Harding, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  2. naruponk

naruponk Active Member

Best Answers:
    $40 for investing, I would suggest you to join some affiliate program and pay around $10 for hosting (recurring payment) and another $10 to have your own domain name. then create your website to promote affiliate product. After that you have to spend your time to promote your website. There are many ways to promote your site such as PPC, SEO, Articles, Etc ...

Hope this help, Good Luck !

naruponk, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  3. Faulty01

Faulty01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    sign up for odesk, create a group of writers, then look for clients. hope this helps!

Faulty01, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  4. Waseem Simi

Waseem Simi Banned

Best Answers:
    You can buy a website and can earn well. There are lots of platforms in which you may choose the best niche site according to your interest and can promote to earn money.

Waseem Simi, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  5. radium

radium Active Member

Best Answers:
    reseller programs and affiliate programs;)

radium, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  6. adenquiry

adenquiry Member

Best Answers:
    Buy two domains : $20/year
    Buy cheap hosting : $10-20 per year (even free)
    Install Wordpress + a theme + useful plugins : Free
    Create articles and post them to your blogs. You can sell ads on your blogs and recover the money and make even more.

adenquiry, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  7. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can try forex. If you don't have knowledge, you can copy trader copy from highly profit trade. Use social trading platform.

mentos, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  8. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Start your blog by registering a domain and hosting. You can earn through advertising on your website. You may also start accepting guest blog post to increase popularity of your blog.

MilesWeb, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  9. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    While it's certainly incredibly cheaper than starting an offline business, it still takes a minimum of several hundred dollars to start an online business. $40 won't cover the first year's worth of website hosting, which is virtually a necessity.

Now, if you have the ability to *do* something - then you don't need to even spend $40... just start offering your services in forum. That can bring you money the same day...

Khadaji, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  10. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My advice....

Put your money in the bank.

Next, look into starting up a site on wordpress or blogger. Pick a niche that interests you. Start writing some articles for your site, perhaps aim for 1 article per day. Aim to promote your site, perhaps aim for 1 backlink every day.
    Slowly your site will start to grow, and if you work hard traffic will come. Once you have some quality content and some visitors you can look into:
    1. putting on some ads
    2. review products that you like, or for example do an article promoting a product for mothers day, and use an affiliate link, any sales = commissions for you
    3. if you find that you have a flare for writing, use your site as your "resume" and offer to do writing for other peoples sites. You can get paid for article writing HERE, as well as places such as fiver (to name one of many)

4. IF, and only IF you have some sort of measurable success with running a free site, THEN you can consider to invest $40 in domains / hosting / buying other peoples sites. (of course, I am betting that by this stage, you will have made more money from the bank, then you would have via your site)

regarding this:
    well... it is highly possible to make money quickly online but, odds are you might be better off just washing the neighbours car or cutting lawns etc. In the real world, you can easily expect $1 per hour(or more) for your work. If you are making websites, writing articles etc, well, unless you are skilled, (which you arent otherwise you wouldnt have started this thread) then it could be a very very long time before you start to earn $1 for every hour you have spent working / learning.

matt_62, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  11. PakRat

PakRat Peon

Best Answers:
    There's probably a billion blogs out there so write that idea off the agenda. The chances of generating high traffic to a new blog is about the same as hitting the lottery.

Someone here mentioned cutting lawns. That's actually a great idea. You can probably find a used mower and line trimmer for almost nothing. Cutting an average size property will generate about $35 in immediate cash. In a weekend you'd make more doing that than you'd ever expect to make with ads on your blog for the next decade. Then after a while, you'd have the funds to buy a commercial riding mower, trailer, used pickup truck, and badabing! Full time landscaping business...just like that.

People HATE mowing...take my word for it.

PakRat, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  12. venturefox

venturefox Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Choose a subject you're interested in, pick up a domain using Godaddy coupons for about $3, find some reasonable hosting (look for discount prices with a reliable company) and sign up for a 3 month plan. There is no such thing as easy or quick money online - you have to work to earn it. Write many articles about the subject you've chosen and build up visitor numbers slowly, rinse and repeat.

venturefox, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  13. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    With a site and hosting you can't make quick money. In fact, you can't make quick money at all in IM. Spend it on red bull and work work work, write articles, design sites, do blog commenting - whatever you can do. This way you will make a quick buck and you also got red bull.

syda, Jul 20, 2013 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  14. aris10

aris10 Member

Best Answers:
    Bet on the new royal baby. ;)

aris10, Jul 20, 2013 IP
    syda likes this.
  15. Jason Williams Live

Jason Williams Live Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go on wordpress and make a free blog. Blog for a few months and make sure it's for you. The $40, go buy 2 ounces of silver and let it sit for a few months. The price of silver will go up and it'll be worth more and you'll figure out if you want to blog by then or not.

Jason Williams Live, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  16. rmt99e

rmt99e Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with the responses above. Find a topic your passionate about, buy web hosting and a domain, start writing, make money. Then don't stop writing. You won't stop making money :)

rmt99e, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  17. Mastercode

Mastercode Active Member

Best Answers:
    I heave a team of affiliates and if you want to make money. I can pay you the first month but you have to work hard in my team. You will save for your 40 and you can start making money in the next few weeks.

Mastercode, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  18. Stone Harding

Stone Harding Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm interested. Could you give me some more details?

Stone Harding, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  19. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I don't think $40 is enough for anything. If you had $4000 to invest, it would a different ball game. It would be better to just go and buy a nice meal for yourself and then spend the rest on a movie.

qwikad.com, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  20. SamsJ

SamsJ Peon

Best Answers:
    Just don't do what I did. Invested $40 dollars in the domain 11J(.)com years ago hoping to sell today for $25,000 yet can't even give it away...

Excellent ideas here so far! My favorite was post #11. Whatever direction you choose take my advice..., don't sit on your butt waiting for the money to roll it. ;)

Could have built/sold Five full-time businesses by now. :(

SamsJ, Jul 21, 2013 IP