1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have 3000 dollar, I want to start make money online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by daley, Jul 21, 2007.

1. manpreet91

manpreet91 Peon

Best Answers:
    how i got work for online working....?

manpreet91, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  2. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If I was working with $3000 I think the first thing I would be doing is identifying people that could help me with the business. Once I identified some skills that I felt could be harnessed into profits I would move forward with my business plan.

dvduval, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  3. Rivmedia

Rivmedia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Take your time, Do not run into anything fast with out fully researching what and who you are dealing with. I would highly recommend not to even consider talking to people that immediately write "i can help you with this" because 9 times out of 10 they see dollar signs in their eye's hoping for some naive new comer to start throwing money around.

Research the niche you would like to go into , alot of the time something that actually interests you personally will be a good start providing your business plan can see a worthy investment to see a return. Once you know what niche you would like to enter you can either look for an excisting business/website that is being sold on places like flippa which has exsiting traffic and revenue in your budget range or you can start from scratch and try and make a starting dent in that niche with the budget you have. Either way it wont be easy because the buying of an existing business will be a learning curve and may or may not turn out to be what you want or thought it would be and starting from stretch will eat your budget so fast you wouldnt believe unless you are extremely good with what you are spending money on especially if you havent got any skills or knowledge to help you along the way.

Be weary of forums and the advice people give, there is alot of people willing to help but the amount of second hand information which has been rehashed a million times over , pretty much out of date and on top of that pretty useless, its not because people are purposely trying to make it hard for you , its because people genuinely believe they are right and genuinely believe they are helping you . Misguided and misunderstood. Saying that there is also a huge amount of people which are the complete opposite and the information they provide to other members are worth their wait in gold.

The problem you face as a new person is working out which of those people full into which category, Trial and error is always going to be a game plan but try to do that with out cutting into any large chunks of a budget.

Depending on the type of business you want to go into ( in terms of how you expect to make money ) will be the factor of how much you expect to make and how often you can keep reinvesting.

Good luck

Rivmedia, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  4. jackie2011ws

jackie2011ws Active Member

Best Answers:
    I could never think to put 1000dollars into IM, hahaha

jackie2011ws, Jun 21, 2011 IP