1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have 3000 dollar, I want to start make money online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by daley, Jul 21, 2007.

Hi,
    I have already about 3000 dollar as my primary budget. I have very interest to have a small business on the net and now I want to ask how can I start small business? Which well strategies can be exists to start a business to achieve a goal?

I'm hoping to know your suggestions!
    Thanks in advance!

daley, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  2. Brennan

Brennan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can help improve your business revenue and traffic by creating a successful Adwords campaign for you :)

Brennan, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  3. 3dcgmodel

3dcgmodel Banned

Best Answers:
    I can help improve your business revenue and traffic by do a successful seo for your site.:D i think it is cheaper than adwords.

3dcgmodel, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  4. 3dcgmodel

3dcgmodel Banned

Best Answers:
    eqozonline, you r experienced man.learn from you.:D friends.

3dcgmodel, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  5. forumrating

forumrating Notable Member

Best Answers:
    start a blog and make it huge resource for any topic you choose, this thread should have been in business section though.

forumrating, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  6. Western

Western Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Become My partner :D
    you can make it twice

Western, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  7. alemcherry

alemcherry Guest

Best Answers:
    There is nothing like a safe business model. It all depends on what kind of business you want to do and how much expertise you have on your niche and on web site marketing in general.

You will have to decide the niche and the nature of business yourself. This forum might give you some good suggestion if you ask a very specific question on any business. Asking for a general idea without mentioning your expertise is meaningless.

Remember, its quite easy to loose $3k or even 100 times that much on net. Unlike the traditional business you will not have even a cent worth of goods at the end of it! Be careful and do your homework.

alemcherry, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  8. danmarius7

danmarius7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Search real existing companies to put online your web store and if you have any money left, buy some professional seo for your shop.

danmarius7, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  9. harshakiran

harshakiran Notable Member

Best Answers:
    every thing depends on you

i you have enough time to spend you can start or buy established blogs or webmsiet and earn through adsense

or if you dont have time

by one nice type in traffic domain(park ) you may get one domain earning 160$ to 180$ earning per month but be a bit care full with that

harshakiran, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  10. Dzuster

Dzuster Banned

Best Answers:
    First of all you should study or learn how thing going out here..
    study about making website..
    start a blog or your own site..
    then make your own directory by quality link or buy a new quality directory that can earn much money..

Dzuster, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  11. marmbo63

marmbo63 Peon

Best Answers:
    learn slowly and invest even slower - I would love to have your budget

marmbo63, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  12. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It all depends on your skills

The budget is good when i started i started with 0$

w3bmaster, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  13. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    if i were yıu, i spent for link building all of that money

trichnosis, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  14. sraza

sraza Guest

Best Answers:
    Well maybe you can start your own website and sell products on it. Maybe even have ebay as a channel.

sraza, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  15. mgs

mgs Active Member

Best Answers:
    research your market before you create your blogs or sites ,manage your time and money. Work smarter and harder..

mgs, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  16. Donz

Donz Banned

Best Answers:
    i think you should save money and not spend online :(

Donz, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  17. rickvidallon

rickvidallon Peon

Best Answers:
    You have a great idea, service or product. Now it’s time to build a website and realize your dream. The eternal optimists say, "Build it and they will come." This is easier said than done. There are many frustrations awaiting such an endeavor, but with some guidance, it can be a fun and rewarding experience. In the following column I talk about various ways to build an online business, what to do and what to avoid in Cyberspace.

Accepting Payments Online

Whether you're selling services or products there are multiple ways to get started. The easiest and simplest way is an all-inclusive solution. Many companies offer turn-key solutions which include a basic website template and a hosted ecommerce store. Usually to cost varies from $20 to $30 a month with a modest set-up fee to process your application. Monies you make are either mailed to you by check or transferred to your bank account. One popular program offering is Yahoo Stores.

Simple = The Home Grown Factor

The pitfall of having an "all-inclusive-online-store template" is that the end result is an online store or website that does not look very professional. It could look down right ugly. This wouldn’t matter if you had an inexpensive niche product or service that everyone wanted to buy, but this is probably not the case. Niche products and services are slowly disappearing as more and more websites filling these voids come online. But hey! you never know. Nothing ventured is nothing gained.

Pay Pal Offerings

Let's assume you already have a website or even a Blog site like Live Journal or My Space. Pay Pal offers a program where you sign-up for free to accept monies online. They charge a very small fee per transaction when money is sent or received. Millions of people use Pay Pal this way. Simply sign up with Pay Pal (you'll need to have an active bank account) and in 2 to 3 days you are ready to go.

You need to have a minimal amount of web or HTML experience to place a Pay Pal button in your website. Don’t have HTML experience? Most city recreation centers offer classes at reduced rates or you may seek out the help of a technical or college student in your area. Most students are itching to get some practical real world experience under their belts. Start by calling the school’s director or person in-charge of student internships. But remember, you need a website in which to paste the code. Cost for a website may range from $500 to $2800 depending on your needs and your budget. You might also consider populating your information into a web template.

Web hosting plans costing $130 per year offer a free web template builder. You simply choose the template you like and populate it with your own content. Now you have a place to paste in your Pay Pal code. Most hosting companies will do this for you free!

We should also mention that Pay Pal offers an up line of merchant tools that include a shopping cart for a more professional store. But this will require a good deal of web development experience for you to master.

Raising the Bar

So you want a store with a shopping cart and product thumbnails like L.L.Bean?

If you're ready to invest a little money into your business, then it’s time to begin requesting RFPs (Requests for Proposals) from professional web design companies in your area.

The difference between a very basic ecommerce store and a professional store is the user experience. The look and feel of a professional store has a well designed or even custom designed interface with a variety of options for shopping such as coupon or specials section, send to a friend function, displays similar or optional shopping choices, multiple thumbnails or a slideshow of the product, multiple shipping choices for next day, overnight and so on.

You will also need to acquire a merchant gateway account and an ecommerce hosting company. We refer our clients to Authorize.net.

Most professional web design companies can walk you through this process, even if you haven’t a clue of what to do. Cost for a professionally designed custom ecommerce website ranges from $3800 to $7500.

No matter which road you take, you have to do a bit of marketing. You can’t depend on web surfer’s to come stumbling across your website to do business. You have to market yourself. Tell your friends, get a write up in your church bulletin, and use every option you can think of to economically get the word out about your website.

Naming Your Website

Pick a website name (domain name) that follows 3 simple rules:

1) Easy to spell
    2) Easy to say
    3) Easy to remember

If you are chatting among friends and you casually drop the name of your website, you want people to easily remember what you said.
    Good domain name: www.bigfatpumpkins.com
    Bad domain name: www.organicallygrownpumpkins.biz

Marketing Online

You can go to chat rooms and talk up your website. You post a few items or services on EBay and include a link to your main website. You may also submit your website information to hundreds of free directories over the Internet. You might also consider setting up an affiliate program whereby you offer commissions to people who resell your products or services. There are people who make a living participating in multiple affiliate programs.

Take that First Step

Set up your website and grow your online presence. The longer your online store is live on the Internet, the greater the chances are of being found. Most importantly don’t quit your day job just yet. Building an online business at any level takes time and patience. Six months may go by without one single sell. Don’t get frustrated. Give the search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN time to find your website and list your website. Talk to other people who have similar products or services online. You'll be quite surprised how helpful and friendly these people can be in offering you some solid advice in growing your business. After all, they have been there and done that.

Build it and they will come.
    Wait and they won’t.

rickvidallon, Jul 21, 2007 IP
    rosiee007 likes this.
  18. ronmojohny

ronmojohny Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can get a shopping portal like this one for under $500, All set up with shopping cart, credit card acceptance, ect. If you live in the USA, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, or Canada, they are setting sales records and expect to overtake Amazon within 5 years.

www.marketamerica.com/world

-RonMo

ronmojohny, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  19. aruntheace

aruntheace Peon

Best Answers:
    Select a niche and start a blog. Hire freelancers to write articles for you. Instead of taking risk and losing all your money try a blog. It sucks at the beginning. But after 3 or 4 months you'll get huge traffic and revenue. But select good articles from Freelancers. Also selecting the niche is also an important factor. All the best...

aruntheace, Jul 21, 2007 IP
  20. fortify

fortify Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buy stuff using your cj links

fortify, Jul 21, 2007 IP