1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have 27 Websites And No Traffic.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by goodman441, May 24, 2010.

1. cyberlight

cyberlight Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all review your business plan. Obviously your current plan is not functioning as you would like it to. If you aren't getting traffic you will need to focus on mastering that. Start with one method and work it whether it's article marketing, video or web 2.0 etc.... Pick one that suits you and create a daily plan from your business plan.

To be successful you must "Master Traffic" or all your hard work will be in vain.

Best Wishes

cyberlight, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  2. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah - people keep bringing that up, but the thread start refuses to answer.

I'm not sure why anybody is still trying to help this clown anyway.

dlm, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  3. ConnorMcCreesh

ConnorMcCreesh Peon

Best Answers:
    Your methods are probably not optimised enough, read some articles on SEO, it will help to place keywords strategically. If you do not get on the front pages of and search engines there is a limit to how much traffic you can achieve realistically.

ConnorMcCreesh, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  4. junglekid

junglekid Member

Best Answers:
    goodman441, apparently you have two problems: little traffic and no conversions(sales).

As regards traffic you've been given some excellent suggestions on this thread.

As regards your sales, have you ever done any market research or checked your competition? I'm mentioning this because the No-Money-System you're selling for $67 can be found online for $1.35, $7, $14.90, $27, etc. Anyone who's really interested in this product will search Google for it and once they find these offers they'll never go back to your website to buy.

junglekid, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  5. ked38

ked38 Peon

Best Answers:
    @junglekid
    It is true, I agree with you.Competitor's price is important too.
    In our place, products with highest price(top quality,of course) or lowerst pice will definitely have profits at the end.(No middle one)

And Goodman spends much time on 27 sites,he must know SEO to a certain extent as I think.
    Suggest to check the prices of all your competitors or have scheme for it.(Trade zone == War field)
    Addon, linkage sales may get some income (but don't do much!)

Good luck

Ked38

ked38, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  6. kaylatahzan

kaylatahzan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow 27 websites? WP robot?

kaylatahzan, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  7. BusinessAtEmail

BusinessAtEmail Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know what you are doing to make your pages successful - but perhaps you should invest in a professional to analyze them closely and have them adjusted?

Or have you got some useful advice out of this thread already which has brought you some changes for the better?

Good luck for your business - don't give up, sometimes it needs only small changes to get the results wanted.

BusinessAtEmail, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  8. RCPAThunder

RCPAThunder Peon

Best Answers:
    I assume that each of your website has its own niche. Focus on promoting each website on the suitable forums content. It does seem to take lot of times, but remember, money don't come easy.

RCPAThunder, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  9. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You never learned the "If you cannot say anything nice, don't say anything at all" rule.....You would have nothing to say if you had. Stop posting on my thread!!!!

goodman441, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  10. worthwell

worthwell Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have tracking on your sites? are you split testing to see whats working and whats not? do you have a marketing plan? did you do any keyword research before you rewrite the articles? are your articles optimize for keywords ranking. If you put a little effort into doing these things and you have 1000s of articles, you should be getting at lease 100s of visitors per day to your site.You need to revisit your marketing plan again.

worthwell, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  11. atxsurf

atxsurf Peon

Best Answers:
    you've got a DP thread that receives to many replies :p

atxsurf, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  12. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do have about 3 wordpress blogs running WP Robot. Have not made much from them, if any.

goodman441, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  13. ready

ready Peon

Best Answers:
    you are getting more traffic on your post than on your 27 websites combine ... keep it up , you are doing good internet marketing for a self proclaimed Internet Marketer who's trying to sell products to potential clients on how to make money with internet marketing METHODS ! , you are on the right track !

Ps : it aggravate me when people self proclaims themselves to have credentials on their website when in reality they are just looking to scam and find a way to make quick money

ready, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  14. rudalfseo

rudalfseo Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are not getting traffic it means there must be a problem in your promotion. Have you used social media sites like face book, twitter and QA sites for promotion?

rudalfseo, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  15. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Nah, I think I'll keep posting here.

I like your hat. There, that was something nice.

dlm, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  16. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    link each other with your site,. and make focus to 1 site,..if 1 site get traffic around 50 daily,.. move to another one,..
    that how I deal....

robyries, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  17. awoobfordp

awoobfordp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When you have gotten a keyword to target, most especially one that has high monthly global search volume at Google Adword Keywrod Tool but low websites competing for the keyword when taken to Google.com (probably thousands and not million), then be using such keyword for your particular site. But to overtake your competing sites, do "your keyword" at Google.com, then check for the number back-links and page rank (PR) possessed by the sites at the first three positions, then find a way of having more back-links (probably by buying) than those sites (most especially those with PR<4), you will instantly over take or rise above those sites with that keyword you are targeting for your site. But focus on a site at time first till you see that you have ranked number one for that site. By this you will start getting traffic to your site. Then start with another one and so on.

awoobfordp, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  18. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh My Gosh! you did say something nice! That was not so hard was it? Proud of you!!!!! Really!!!!

goodman441, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  19. sussanesylvia

sussanesylvia Peon

Best Answers:
    I think what you need is proper research. Target the keywords properly on you websites, add lot of pages with good content on it. Take 2-3 websites at a time and start building it properly. Start with directory submissions, article submissions and blogs. Social bookmarking and forum postings would help as well. Read Google guidelines and check if your website is as per their standard or not. After doing the above process I am sure in 2-3 months you will start getting a decent amount of traffic. Don't rush for an immediate traffic. You need to give few months to make things happen the right way for a long term result.

sussanesylvia, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  20. zuborebu

zuborebu Peon

Best Answers:
    I Think your last comment has just blown it! Good luck your on your own now.

zuborebu, Jun 22, 2010 IP