1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have 27 Websites And No Traffic.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by goodman441, May 24, 2010.

1. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    We must keep it alive!

goodman441, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  2. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope you're kidding. Just piles of newbies giving you the same crappy advice over and over.

I'll summarize everything into one neat list:
    1) Write some unique content which people will actually want to read.
    2) Publish this content in the form of articles, press releases and on social networking websites
    3) Use this content to generate targeted visitors
    4) Direct this traffic to your "sales" websites

If you follow these steps and still haven't made progress, you should come up with better products to promote (there are thousands to choose from on Clickbank which you can promote as an affiliate).

If you follow these steps for a bunch of different products and still can't generate revenue, quit the internet and start breeding llamas or something.

[end of thread]

dlm, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  3. ThoughtSponge

ThoughtSponge Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, do you know that any of your websites actually convert visitors into buyers? Have you tested the niches that you build these websites around before building them? If not, then try driving some traffic with web 2.0 or article marketing and see what happens. See if you get conversions or see if you just get a massive bounce from your pages.

No traffic is instant, especially with SEO. Go use PPC if you want fast traffic and fast results.

Also, the number of websites you own and the amount of money you make mean nothing in relation to each other. This falls in-line with the mind set that because you spend money on something (like a tool) that you will make money.

ThoughtSponge, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  4. orik

orik Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have found Press Release Submission to bring fast traffic to my site. Anyway, long term traffic sources have higher quality.

orik, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  5. sharoni

sharoni Member

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone, I'm late to this party and new here, but just wanted to say to the o.p - research each niche before you build any site! Others have made this suggestion so I'm just adding my 2 pence :) You seem to have done lots of article marketing so the problem isn't link building.. no traffic = no interest in your niches. Good luck!

sharoni, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  6. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That might might be hitting the nail on the head, but without getting a good amount of traffic, I have not given up hope on the sites yet. Not enough people have seen the products to know if they are good or not.

goodman441, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  7. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Once again, thank you for your totally useless advice, since I have told you several times that it is falling on deaf ears!!!! I have asked you not to post on this thread for a reason, I do not want to hear anything from you....you spread negativity where ever you go. Go speard it somewhere else.

8. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    The truly funny thing is - my last post was the best advice you have received all thread.

dlm, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  9. OptimumHenry

OptimumHenry Peon

Best Answers:
    The best advise I could give anyone who wants traffic, is to write about 10 to 20 articles. 250 to 300 words minimum and make sure you at least have one of your keywords to just one of your sites in the H1 tag. That's the title of the article. If you do this for each article and target one keyword (or key phrase) to each website, you should start to see free direct traffic to your site within a 30 day period. That's normal for most search engines to crawl an index what they find.

You can also use web directories to list your site and make sure you have a key word or key phrase in the first sentence of you description. It's not hard to get organic traffic, but you have to put a little work into it. Internet marketing is not about putting up a site and people will come. You need to advertise. Your advertising just comes in the form of using the key words or phrases that people are searching for. Google give a pretty good free keyword research tool. No need to buy anything. Just use it!

OptimumHenry, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  10. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Advice to someone else, you do not get it, I could care less what you have to say!!! Your just here to put people down.

11. scotman

scotman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I read through the first few pages of the original post so I'm not sure if this advice was given or not. I have built a few websites to be exact I'm not sure but around 50ish..I would have to count them all up. I got involved in blogging about 5 years ago and website building about 10 years ago. I am no Joost de Valk. But...

It sounds like you did you keyword research the right way, did you center on dual word keywords too? I here single word keywords are still at the top but 2 and three word keywords are on the rise. There are case studies done on it that are pretty easy to find.

My question of those 27 websites how many are in placement number one in the google search engine? We know one thing that most of the traffic that occurs in Google centers at the number one placement. Majority click the number one spot more often than the two and three placement. The lower you go in the Google a good chance your website "will never even see the light of day". I have to look up the exact figures but case studies have been done on it. I did up an article on it a few months ago and cited the case study. Plus try expanding by ranking well in other search engines.

There are tools out their that allow you to see where people are going on your website the most. These key areas will give you a place to start to offer up the really great offer to visitors. Get them signed upto to your rss feed, mailing lists is another great form of interaction you can have with your visitors, ask for their input. This will build trust. The key here is to get returning visitors. As others said give your visitors something free... Cenay Nailor coined it like this "give them an ethical bribe".

I recently got into pod-casting and it has increased my visitors. Try offering up video, diagrams and pictures. Not everyone enjoys reading. I know I'm not a big fan of it when I know I can get the same information I need from a video. That leads into getting established on YouTube and other video sharing sites. Try social networking. I get some traffic by using ping.fm what I do is I have close to 30 blogs setup most of them are interlinked. When I post a new article I tweet it. Then I head over to ping.fm I post a brief excerpt of my article then ping.fm sends it to those 20 blogs I have setup. it is really all pretty awesome. I hear a few people do it but I learned about it by running across ping.fm. I thought to myself their has to be an easy way to update multiply blogs at once. So I typed it in google and ping.fm was listed.

But either way take my advice for what its worth. I am no professional blogger but someday I hope to be very successful.

It takes time hang in there.

scotman, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  12. scotman

scotman Active Member

Best Answers:
    scotman, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  13. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
  14. Techjr

Techjr Peon

Best Answers:
    If this is one of your sites http://no-money-system-pro.com/ you should re word it and get a new domain. What I have found is people looking for free money and going to your site are not the ones that will pay 67 dollars... Changing that alone can help greatly in terms of sale conversion even with low hits.

Techjr, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  15. Hagen

Hagen Peon

Best Answers:
    If you do adequate keyword research and submit articles written around keywords that get substantial amount of searches and don't have too much competition for the top spots in the search engines, then submit them to either Ezinearticles.com or Articlesbase, AND your articles do a good job of pre-selling your prospects (giving them a reason to continue reading more at your site) you should begin getting traffic. It ain't pretty, but it works.

Hagen, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  16. venturetothetop

venturetothetop Peon

Best Answers:
    Your a prime candidate for a mentor. Everyone should have one, to help guide them on doing the right things, and not just doing something.... It's how I became success and how many of my friends did too...

Use this forum and other, to beg people who have the life you want to guide you... in return offer to be completely open to their advice for say the next 60 days... I write about this many times on both my blog and on the WF..
    But don't ask everyone, as you will be totally confused with information overload...

You need guidance... find one person you will respect to guide you ...

venturetothetop, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  17. Murlu

Murlu Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't want to sound mean but I have to go with others on this one.

It's very hard to optimize a handful of sites, let alone 27. I would suggest selling a few of them and focusing on the ones that you believe are your best.

However, since you have asked for advice.

I suggest begin writing your own content - not PLR or spun content because it seems you're probably running into duplicate content issues on the PLR articles and the spun articles don't provide enough value for readers to click through.

Also consider rewriting your resource box. If your articles are decent, it could be your box that doesn't convince people to follow through.

You could be less up front with your websites as well. I always become disgruntled when I land on a page that immediately tries to sell me something. Instead, leave the product to the sidebar or a sub page - give information first before you push a hard sale.

Try link bait content - top 10s, resources, news, etc. This will help pick up quick traffic and hopefully start more to trickle in.

Murlu, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  18. scotman

scotman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Glad you found it useful took me awhile to find them when I first looked them up a few months ago. Some cutting edge ideas in them.

scotman, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  19. aliefrn

aliefrn Peon

Best Answers:
    pm me for blog PR 3 with cheeper plz..

aliefrn, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  20. ready

ready Peon

Best Answers:
    I have only 1 website coming up and i'm working my butt off for the marketing ... stick with 1 GOOD IDEA not 27 website that are scams

you say you are an "Internet Marketer" on your "No Money System" website but you can't even market your website to get traffic and you are trying to sell your scam for 70 $ ... I wouldn't put my money on you when you can't even advertise your own website while making a statement that you have a product that will help me rake in affiliates commission.

ready, Jun 14, 2010 IP